**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Hey Robbie, while I am certain my fans are waiting safe and secure together with my case pending the Galahad 360 to come in; did the ETA for the coolers change, or am I deluded? I could have sworn it was late November..?

Just got a shipped notification for my white 3 pack! Now considering three more for the bottom of my case. **** it, ordered!

And I think I put my workplace as delivery not home. Balls.

Last edited:
Yeah me neither, nothing received yet. I placed my order on the 20th of October though (2x 3-pack black), hopefully this time the stock received will fulfill my order.

Most probably I missed it by a couple of orders (assuming that on the 15th the "presold" number was 139 and there were 61 remaining).

I got me two sets of the triple packs and a single in black awhile ago, and Temps are lower, so now just waiting for the other triple pack I ordered to arrive and me Asus Rog Strix 3090 OC, and we are sorted.;)

About to of order two of the 3-packs and one of the 1-pack SL120's. However, I noticed the 3-pin RGB (5VDG, 5V) connection. Will these work with a 4-pin MOBO such as B550?

Assuming that the 4 pin header is for RGB instead of ARGB/DRGB, no

My bad. I think the system fan connectors on my mobo are 4-pin whereas the separate addressable RGB LED fan connections are 3-pin "JRAINBOW" connectors. MOBO's MSI MPG B550 GE WIFI ATX. Should be fine?

My bad. I think the system fan connectors on my mobo are 4-pin whereas the separate addressable RGB LED fan connections are 3-pin "JRAINBOW" connectors. MOBO's MSI MPG B550 GE WIFI ATX. Should be fine?
Ok let me clarify:

Fans: should work on the mobo's headers, even if they are 3 pin headers on the mobo or 3 pin connectors on the fans (they should have "grooves" (for want of a better way of describing them) for where 3 pin fans go (same with mobo).

ARGB: As far as I can make out they connect to the controller and the controller has a lead to, as you correrctly state, goes to your JRAINBOW labelled ports (that board has two: one on the top right near the RAM slots, the other in on the same side of the board but at the bottom next to the SATA ports).

JRGB1 and JRGB2 are for the original(?) kind of RGB which most manfacturers seem to of moved away from.

Hope this helps?

Ok let me clarify:

Fans: should work on the mobo's headers, even if they are 3 pin headers on the mobo or 3 pin connectors on the fans (they should have "grooves" (for want of a better way of describing them) for where 3 pin fans go (same with mobo).

ARGB: As far as I can make out they connect to the controller and the controller has a lead to, as you correrctly state, goes to your JRAINBOW labelled ports (that board has two: one on the top right near the RAM slots, the other in on the same side of the board but at the bottom next to the SATA ports).

JRGB1 and JRGB2 are for the original(?) kind of RGB which most manfacturers seem to of moved away from.

Hope this helps?

Helps a lot, thank you very much for your help!

Going to place an order now. I assume that it will probably take at least a month before they're back in stock though.

Helps a lot, thank you very much for your help!

Going to place an order now. I assume that it will probably take at least a month before they're back in stock though.
Actually I think this video shows you what you need to do (seems that the wires from the controller go to the mobo and the wires from the fans go to the controller)

Actually I think this video shows you what you need to do (seems that the wires from the controller go to the mobo and the wires from the fans go to the controller)

I actually watched that half an hour ago between the replies, but thanks haha! Yeah, seems pretty straightforward. I'm happy, such beautiful fans. For a matching AIO, would you go with Galahad 360MM or something else?

Back
Top Bottom