**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

I actually watched that half an hour ago between the replies, but thanks haha! Yeah, seems pretty straightforward. I'm happy, such beautiful fans. For a matching AIO, would you go with Galahad 360MM or something else?
I'm the wrong person to ask that :p I'm more towards air cooling.

But going with my OCD, I would say if you want everything to match up perfectly then I think you will have a better chance with using that cooler.

It would be nice if someone comments regarding the size of the radiator (ie is it too big or too small) for your processor (so please tell us what it is) and of course you need to make sure it fits into your PC case

I'm the wrong person to ask that :p I'm more towards air cooling.

But going with my OCD, I would say if you want everything to match up perfectly then I think you will have a better chance with using that cooler.

It would be nice if someone comments regarding the size of the radiator (ie is it too big or too small) for your processor (so please tell us what it is) and of course you need to make sure it fits into your PC case

Fair enough :D I've got AMD's Ryzen 5 5600X and Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic. And yeah, the visual look of the computer is pretty important to me. If the Ryzen 5 5600X will require more than its stock cooler (haven't received it yet so can't yet tell) then I'm willing to splurge a bit extra just for visuals in the form of an AIO cooler even if it's not necessary for this specific CPU.

Last edited:
Fair enough :D I've got AMD's Ryzen 5 5600X and Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic. And yeah, the visual look of the computer is pretty important to me. If the Ryzen 5 5600X will require more than its stock cooler (haven't received it yet so can't yet tell) then I'm willing to splurge a bit extra just for visuals in the form of an AIO cooler even if it's not necessary for this specific CPU.
The 5600X doesn't come with a cooler AFAIK? None of the 5x00 series do.

Hi All,

A little update on the fans we still don't have stock but some unwanted returns do keep trickling back in stock. We are expecting more fans to ship in the next day or two and I will provide an ETA. It should be a week once confirmed shipped.

If you have other items on the order it will delay shipping just be aware when people are posting about shipping.

Hi All,

A little update on the fans we still don't have stock but some unwanted returns do keep trickling back in stock. We are expecting more fans to ship in the next day or two and I will provide an ETA. It should be a week once confirmed shipped.

If you have other items on the order it will delay shipping just be aware when people are posting about shipping.

Anything on the galahad coolers?

Hi All,

Thanks for the update. I'm currently not in the queue for the 120MM fans but would like to. Can I purchase them from OC already even though they're currently out of stock and then be basically put in a preorder queue?

The Galahad coolers are looking like the 10th December. We had delays on these and only a few are coming into stock. They said the vast majority will be next year.

Fans you can pre-order and you will get stock from the incoming batch....Currently.

Got my three pack of white this morning. They look quality. Really sturdy and very tidy looking when connected together. Why some other company didn’t think of this before I don’t know! I have another three white coming as well!

Back
Top Bottom