**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Hey Robbie - were the fans from the shipment set aside for my order pending the Galahad turning up?

OC4057845

Please let me know, thanks!

Sorry, It looks like some one has forced the stock out to another customer due to the December ETA on the cooler. The fans will be here in the next couple of days.

Quick question on the fan orders - I had two orders one for 2 x triple pack placed on Oct 22 (OC4075015) and one for single triple pack placed on Nov 13 (OC4106899). For some reason the Nov 13th order shipped first and the Oct 22nd is still pending? You guys recon I'd be getting the October 22nd order with the batch that's coming in on the 20th?

Hi,

It could have been a return that came in and has shipped out.

We have enough stock coming in this week to complete all pre-orders on the system and more stock available to order.

A warning again if your fans do not ship this week you may have another item holding it up that is out of stock.

Edit: Stock is being booked in today on the fans :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the update Robbie.

I removed the Galahad from my order OC4057845 yesterday. Is there anything else on that order now that would hold the fans up?

Please let me know - thanks!

@
Hi,

A warning again if your fans do not ship this week you may have another item holding it up that is out of stock.

Edit: Stock is being booked in today on the fans :)

Does that mean that unless both items are in stock at the same time, I won't receive my order? As I'm waiting on Galahad cooler, but if that's in stock and the fans aren't, how long am I looking at waiting?

Back
Top Bottom