Lian Li O11D- Mini....(latest post with AIO Up top in ATX format)

D4N

D4N

Associate
Mines pretty much assembled now. I really liked building in this case. ATX board and PSU.

Last edited:
Associate
Sorry if this has been asked. But, can the brushed aluminium panel on the front of the white case be removed? I'm wondering about spraying it white to match the rest of the case...

D4N

D4N

Associate
Sorry if this has been asked. But, can the brushed aluminium panel on the front of the white case be removed? I'm wondering about spraying it white to match the rest of the case...

Yes, it can. If you remove the front panel inputs, and the 4 screws on the inside of the roof, the top bit will come off. There are little caps under the screw head that pop off so be careful not to loose them. Once that is off you need to drill out one rivet at the top of the brushed panel, then it slides up on some tabs to remove it. I didn’t bother replacing the rivet as it sits in place fine without it.

Associate
Yes, it can. If you remove the front panel inputs, and the 4 screws on the inside of the roof, the top bit will come off. There are little caps under the screw head that pop off so be careful not to loose them. Once that is off you need to drill out one rivet at the top of the brushed panel, then it slides up on some tabs to remove it. I didn’t bother replacing the rivet as it sits in place fine without it.
Perfect, cheers dude

Associate
Can you tell me if the top panel that needs removing is aluminium or plastic? Case hasn't arrived yet and just want to get an idea of what I'm dealing with. Is it easily snapped or bent? Cheers

D4N

D4N

Associate
On the white one it’s painted aluminium. It’s pretty robust, I had mine on and off a number of times with no issues aside from nearly losing the caps the first time I removed it.

Back
Top Bottom