Lian-Li PC-011 rig photos?

Soldato
Updated my lian li 011D with a Phanteks GPU mount and a subtle M.2 temperature monitor. Really want a waterblock for this card and a hardline kit, it would look so much better....

qpPdzUM.jpg

LwecPj3.jpg

Soldato
Yes it should be fine, i'm actually getting a watercooled card very soon so will be able to confirm 100%. Got the rest of my hardline kit coming as well so i'll post pics when its finished.

Thanks, after looking at a few videos I'm not sure it will go vertical with a 360 rad and fans at the bottom.

I started my build today, and I'm waiting for the Lian Li distribution board to come out before I install the bottom rad as it will cover the bottom part of the motherboard where a lot of the wires go.

Soldato
Thanks, after looking at a few videos I'm not sure it will go vertical with a 360 rad and fans at the bottom.

I started my build today, and I'm waiting for the Lian Li distribution board to come out before I install the bottom rad as it will cover the bottom part of the motherboard where a lot of the wires go.

Theres actually a significant gap from where the wires sit and the rad, i did have a rad there previously before i changed it out as i was putting unnecessary heat through the system with having the rad at the bottom. Will get back to you with the vertical mount and rad at the bottom very soon.

Soldato
This is how mines looking so far. I'm just waiting for the Lian Li Distro to arrive next week.

See what I mean about not having room for the GPU to go vertical?

5cxpPixr.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
This is how mines looking so far. I'm just waiting for the Lian Li Distro to arrive next week.

See what I mean about not having room for the GPU to go vertical?

I see what you mean there, it would be tight. I'm wondering if i moved the vertical mount right to the top would it fit then. It would mean accessing the screw to screw in the gpu into the bracket would be nigh on impossible without some modding. I'll give it a try tomorrow or thursday and see how i get on.

Btw don't use the dust filters included, they absolutely kill airflow i took mine out and its not really made a difference in terms of dust collecting in the case. Temps have definitely dropped though...

Btw which GPU is that? I think i've just bought the same one haha!

Did you get the 2080ti Aorus xtreme watercooled edition?

Soldato
Yeah I'll have to leave it as it is.

That gpu block looks really cool!
The only way it would work is if i get a really really slim rad but then is it even worth the hassle tbh for the sake of a few degrees temp drop.

Thanks! I love it, really well machined block and looks amazing with the illumination inside it.

Soldato
I'm hoping the Lian Li Distro gets here next Monday. Then I can start working out how the hard tubing is going to go.
I was having the same issue, needed the gpu before i could do anything else i couldn't work out how high or low or far in or out the fittings and lines would run. Until you get everything together, there's not a whole lot you can do.

Bet you can't wait haha! :p;)

Back
Top Bottom