1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Discussion in 'Latest News, Deals & Special Offers' started by ChugNorris, Apr 16, 2018.

1. NightElf

Associate

Looking good guys =)

2. orbitalwalsh

Sgarrista

Going to have a Rear Panel lightbox made :)

Seems coldzero have said it can be made, though just wondering about mounting it .
    I'm personally okay with using double sided tape, but they are looking into something more professional looking way of mounting .

The Air version does have mounting points for a rear fan so for that version it could bolt the lightbox on .

3. Robbh6

Associate

About to begin leak testing.

Finally got round to fitting the 8086k bundle, and my gpu block. Along with a 2nd 360 rad.

[​IMG]

For my first ever waterloop with all the tube eyeballed and bent by hand I'm quite pleased with the results. :)

[​IMG]

Will get a couple more photos when I finally power on. Likely tomorrow after work.

4. orange_smurf

Gangster

Thanks mate. The alpha tubing looks better in person. Surprisingly easy to work with too.

I'm seeing some really nice builds that put my setup to shame :(

So here's a little sweetener to redeem myself... bye bye ugly logo!

[​IMG]

5. Space Monkey

Soldato

What's that display at the back of the case, I'd love something like that in mine? :)

6. Robbh6

Associate

So as promised. Lit up in all its rgb, unicorn fart goodness. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let the benching begin.

7. orange_smurf

Gangster

Google "GOverlay" :)

8. Space Monkey

Soldato

9. orbitalwalsh

Sgarrista

given me an idea to get a 5" screen on the rear of the case. waiting word on having lightbox made.. wondering if a 400p lcd screen could be mounted to it :D

10. orange_smurf

Gangster

...RGB is sooooo 2018. Time to jump on the LCD bandwagon guys, it's the future!

If you go for a 3.5" you'll need a USB ribbon cable so that the screen will fit neatly between the gaps.

Don't stop there, add a little magic and remove the bottom cover of the LCD to make a transparent display. ;)

11. orbitalwalsh

Sgarrista

Hoping this helps, demciflex generic 360 filter . Can see it's just slightly thicker but still fits the top second just fine with roof on .

Can see how much ''light" passes through but would roughly be 30% more air can pass through then stock .

Bottom and rear side fan stock filters are the same , top and PSU rear are longer and wider

[​IMG]

12. Fatpizza

Associate

Hey everyone,
    I'm planning on buying the O11 Dynamic with the vertical GPU mount and use the Bora Lite RGB fans throughout the case and I have some questions.
    1) If I use the Bora Lite Fans in Push Pull will those in combination with a 360 AIO be good enough for an overclocked 8700K? They only spin to 1500rpm so that concerns me a little. In my current setup I use 3 ml120 pros in push format as an exhaust out the top and that works great.
    2) Is there enough room to fit the above setup in the side radiator mount position without affecting bottom mounted fans or a vertically mounted GPU?
    3) I've seen pics of people mounting fans beneath the vertical gpu mount if they move the mounting frame to the highest point. Is there anyway to attach the pcie riser mount to one of the fans? Or will it 'hang free' so to speak? How much wobble is there if I chose to do that?
    4) Are there any potential issues with RAM clearance if I move the vertical GPU mount to the highest position?
    Thanks.