LIAN-LI PC-O11 Dynamic White - Doom Eternal

Associate
OP
Associate
OP
Whilst that is correct, it's irrelevant as the graphics card is a fixed variable in that review.
It's not as if one cannot tune cheap ram :)
2080ti with cheap ram will undoubtedly give better FPS than a 2080 super with expensive ram.

i feel the 2070 super i have is a sweet spot, remember this is for 1 game "doom eternal" which i should be able to run on ultra at 1440p

Associate
OP
Don't care what anyone says RTX FE cards do look amazing in my opinion, built like tanks too. Lovely looking build so far nice work!

Yea super nice and shiney - also feels good build quality looks nice when in too and no card sag !

Nvidia binned their GPU die for themselfs and added a nice cover - good job IMO

Associate
OP
got some 14mm bend moulds and after much reading decided to go with a normal non "show" fluid as this will be pritty much on 24/7 so went for a blue EK liquid (ive used thie red before and was fine)

Associate
OP
Managed to start filling the loop this weekend.

did some intresting complex bends to get the right angles to the g1/4 connectors heat gun was on turbo !

No leaks so far ran the system for around 3hrs and it got late so swtiched it off.

Some micro bits of plastic in the pipes went into the fins of the CPU block so will take that apart and clean out and re-fill - no big deal.

Associate
OP
This weekend managed to install the GPU block which was SUPER SIMPLE!! to take apart the 2070 Super card and install.

I had issues on trapped air and still do on the system but thats for another sub topic post

I got the vertical GPU riser card mount, which is the Lian-Li O11D-1 it only comes in black so i sprayed it with white paint to match the case turned out pritty good.

Did some quick testing on doom 2016 managed to get 200fps which is nice

enjoy the pics.

Back
Top Bottom