LIAN-LI PC-O11 Dynamic White - Doom Eternal

Soldato
The temptation to recreate this build for my seven year old's first rig (Minecraft & Rocket League) is extremely high!

Awesome job - but I guarantee you'll turn the RGB off to play Doom ;)

Associate
OP
The temptation to recreate this build for my seven year old's first rig (Minecraft & Rocket League) is extremely high!

Awesome job - but I guarantee you'll turn the RGB off to play Doom ;)

you should its super quite i sometimes dont even know its on !
Yea im not a fan of the RGB, im just adjusting it down for my likes in the iCue software, maybe i'll have a game profile that makes everything 5% LED or something when playing games. Looks good for eye candy photos though.

Soldato
Very nice, although I much prefer the EK distro plate. Allows for some really clean runs.

O11D-distro-plate-G1-Ek-lian-li-waterway-4-e1567159063215-705x539.jpg

Associate
OP
i wanted a front panel so i could use the verticle GPU i dont think fans at the bottom are a good idea, its quite low profile under the case not much air flow as heat natually wants to rise into the case

Associate
Thank you for all the great pictures Tom. I'm looking through O11D builds to get ideas and guidance to help my son with his foray into WC, and your pictures are very helpful. I have no experience with WC so it's going to be a learning experience for both of us. I do have a couple of questions for you. I would like to ask whether you think the Distro Plate is essential? We would only be looking at a CPU/GPU loop and I'm not sure the Distro would be needed. He is thinking to have the Pump/Res in the same position as yours, which looks great, and the only other thing I'd like to ask is whether you needed a thin radiator in the top to enable access to the vertical radiator inlet/outlet? Sorry about all the questions! :o

Associate
OP
you dont need the distro plate it was only added just for looks.

THe rad at the top of mine was a Hydro X Series XR5 360mm Water Cooling Radiator

im just about to start a new build....

Back
Top Bottom