LiE's Log Part 2

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Yea that first 200 was all kinds of wrong. I think some tightness has crept into my legs which I need to work on. Doing 5s should help me work on fixing things. Thanks for the feedback.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Yea that would be good, squats have been a bit stagnant over the last few months.

83.5kg this morning which is strange, probably just holding on to some water (creatine). I'll see how much I weigh Monday morning.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Porridge of Legends

IMG_0286.jpg

Stuff you need
1 Oats so simple sachet, 30g blue berries, 30g walnuts, 1 scoop whey, 200ml semi skimmed milk and 1 medium banana.

1. Add 200ml milk and 1 scoop whey to a shaker and mix.
2. Pour oats sachet and shaker contents into bowl.
3. Microwave for 2 minutes then remove and stir together.
4. Add in blue berries, walnuts and banana with bowl on zeroed scales. Stir together.
5. Eat.
6. Gains.

Macro Breakdown
Cals: 618
Protein: 45g
Carbs: 62g
Fat: 28g

Taste best with vanilla whey. I'm using choc mint which isn't as good but still tasty.

Man of Honour
Fuark brah, you must be so hungry in the mornings. Granted mine might seem a bit over the top, but I really do feel hungry if I don't get a massive meal in first thing

Man of Honour
xpnc5.jpg

Not even my full breakfast :D had already eaten my bagel at this point, fattys gon' fat

But yeah if I don't get that everyday, man I'm hungry, and energy suffers

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Looks pretty good! I imagine that because you've eaten this much in the morning for some time your body now expects/demands it.

It also depends on what time you wake up. When I was working in London I was up at 6, so I'd have 3 meals by the time I'd get to 10.30am.

Man of Honour
You're probably right on the first point, but then I've always enjoyed a decent breakfast, even before I was lifting.

That's eaten at 7am, then I'm eating again at 9-9:30

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
So this is a pretty simply thing to put together, but some may find it useful. This is one of my favourite meals, chicken and sweet potato mash.

Here's how I cook the chicken, pretty simple really.

IMG_0289.jpg

Start by trimming off the nasty bits and putting into oven dishes.

IMG_0290.jpg

Cover both sides in Nandos spice.

IMG_0291.jpg

Pour some olive oil over each breast on both sides then rub it in. This will ensure the spice sticks to the breast and doesn't burn in the oven. Cook in a preheated oven at 200 for 25mins.

IMG_0292.jpg

I put 3 breasts in 1 tub ready for the fridge and 2 in another tub for freezing and eating later in the week.

IMG_0296.jpg

Done.

Now sweet potato mash, again nothing fancy, but worth showing people how easy it is.

IMG_0293.jpg

Put your sauce pan on the scales and zero it, then as you peal the sweet potatoes you can see how much you have. I aim for 1kg, which is 200g per day mon-fri.

IMG_0294.jpg

Next chop them up about 1inch thick and boil them.

IMG_0295.jpg

When the knife slides in easily and falls out they are done.

IMG_0297.jpg

Drain off and then mash.

IMG_0298.jpg

Separate into tubs for storage.

IMG_0299.jpg

I will reheat them for 2min 30s in the microwave before eating and have with 25g almonds.

Macros
Cals: 549
Protein: 58g
Carbs: 44g
Fats: 17g

Back
Top Bottom