LiE's Log Part 2

Soldato
Knowing that you do this LiE, how do you find your sweet potato mash microwaved after a week or so?

Thinking I might make everything up on Sunday to get me through to Friday, but not so sure how good the Friday evening meal will be :S

kd

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
I freeze Thur/Fri sweet potato and defrost on Wednesday. Taste is consistent all week, love the stuff. I have found recently that the loose sweet potatoes from Asda are a lot better than the 1kg pre-bagged stuff.

Soldato
I freeze Thur/Fri sweet potato and defrost on Wednesday. Taste is consistent all week, love the stuff. I have found recently that the loose sweet potatoes from Asda are a lot better than the 1kg pre-bagged stuff.

Ah ok, was wondering if you freezed or not. So freeze the Sweet Potato but not Chicken? Or freeze Chicken as well?

Sweet Potato is something I'm a big fan of, but have only discovered recently. But, will certainly try the loose stuff instead then :)

kd

Man of Honour
Fuark, well I could ask Wolls if he wants to come down to me on the 8th instead and we both go, but I doubt it, if not, don't worry too much about me as it's more your power lifting guys type a thing anyway :)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Building on last week's singles, I wanted to do some more heavy paused bench. So 10kg of my RM last week, I did some more singles.

Pause Bench
60x6
80x4
100x3
120x1
145x1 - really smooth, went up fine.
145x1 - same again.
145x1 - Was expecting this to be harder but it flew up again.

Pin Press (touching chest)
100x6
120x3
120x3

Incline DB Press
25x10
32.5x6
42.5x8
50x10 - felt really good, nice solid reps.

Dips (1s hold at bottom)
BWx11
BWx12
BWx10

Did some dips to add a little volume at the end. Then did some shoulder/pec stretches with the bands.

Need to think about working towards improving on my 155 pause bench PB.

Back
Top Bottom