LiE's Log Part 2

• Thread starter Thread starter LiE
  • Start date Start date
Thanks. Hopefully can manage 180x3x3 next week.

I wanted to squat twice this week which meant doing an early morning squat session and attempting to progress on my weights. All I will say is that morning training is horrible.

Squats
70x5
85x5
100x3
120x3 - feeling fatigue already.
140x1
160x1
180x3 - Much harder than it should have been, my left knee kept collapsing. Didn't even consider doing another 2 sets. I'll come back to this on Friday evening and hopefully do 3 sets when I'm not half asleep.

Pause Bench
60x6
60x6
80x3
100x3
120x1
135x2 - almost got 3, but energy levels were low.
135x2 - didn't even try for a 3rd.

Not bad, I think I have 135x3x2 in me.

I'll post the 180 squat video later this morning so you can see the horrible mess that is morning squats.

It's the lack of fuel, you really feel it. Also my mental focus isn't dialled in either. Really hoping I get my car back this week.

I don't have anything too structured at the moment. I'm trying to bring my squat up and doing paused bench. Deadlift I'm hammering away at. You can see from my past workouts what they look like.

No vids of the benching sadly. I'm going to try get one later in the week when I revisit them. I feel a bit of an idiot asking 1 guy to spot me and another to film me ;)

Yea I think you're right, the stance isn't quite right. I think that explains why I'm squatting at an angle. I like to make things easy for myself ;)

Your stance shouldn't matter because you should just squat down in the middle, so it's probably some tightness/weakness. Both of your knees are coming in, left obviously more though.

I can't tell with the 175kg set because of the angle.

If you feel that you can keep your form with lighter weights, it's probably a complicated set of weaknesses.

It's really hard to say from video, but I bet you'd find it yourself with some single leg work.

Also getting more volume in and being very active with keeping your knees out.

Back
Top Bottom