LiE's Log Part 2

Soldato
Thanks. I'll give them ago tonight along with some lighter squats and perhaps this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m75lHgzxpI (the looks I'll get will be worth it)

I do those and so does FF, but he has his back against a bench for better ROM (sometimes feet on a bench in front because he is crazy and loves the pain). Although I do mine at home, so I dont get any weird glances ;)

Soldato
Bring along a foam roller and lacrosse ball and do some glute/piriformis soft tissue work. They'll remember you, and your tears.

I'll just do some squats; It's a small gym and from what I've heard from friends, no one has ever been seen doing them, well not full ROM anyway. Should get a few weird glances and the usual "'ey bro, those are bad for your knee's innit."

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Legs are destroyed.

Got 2 videos of some more squats tonight, I don't know if it's the angle but to me it looks like I'm squatting at an angle. On the 130kg set knee starts to get worse.

Split Squats were an eye opener. It took me 3 sets before I was able to balance properly, also my left leg is much weaker.

Glute Bridges were good, hamstrings got pretty fried from it.

Humping dat bar.

Associate
Loving the peak contraction on the last rep :p.

That all looks nice, but you may want the bench a shade closer to the step on the DBSS. Ice will be able to clarify since he has done a lot more of them than me :).

Back
Top Bottom