Linkin Park are back!

Not bad, still prefer Emptiness Machine though.
Its a proper ear-worm at the moment for me.

I also like the new track, high hopes for this new album. Emily seems to have already progressed massively in her "Live" LP sound from the initial introduction to some of the bootleg videos coming out of recent concerts. Hoping for an extended tour in the near future as would be great to see them live. Didn't get to see them with Chester which i regret!

These guys were amazing last night.

The two new songs are great. The oldies work most of the time with Emily, but some just sound weaker, Breaking the Habit, Faint and Papercut the ones that sounded not quite right to me.

Keys to the Kingdom and Heavy is the Crown though, she shines.

These guys were amazing last night.

The two new songs are great. The oldies work most of the time with Emily, but some just sound weaker, Breaking the Habit, Faint and Papercut the ones that sounded not quite right to me.

Keys to the Kingdom and Heavy is the Crown though, she shines.

This echos my opinion i think going forward the new songs with emily will sound great but no matter what she does she wont be able to replace chester when it comes to the old songs

LP are one of my all time favourite bands and it’s good to see they are back.

I listened to the track the other day and it was pretty good. I’ve listened to it a few times and given I seldom enjoy new music, I think that in itself is a pretty good review.

Looking forward to what else comes from this.

Who ever said they were like Evanescence, no. :p

It’s also perked my interest in download this year, they’ll be a shoe in for a headliner. Hmmmm….

LP are one of my all time favourite bands and it’s good to see they are back.

I listened to the track the other day and it was pretty good. I’ve listened to it a few times and given I seldom enjoy new music, I think that in itself is a pretty good review.

Looking forward to what else comes from this.

Who ever said they were like Evanescence, no. :p

It’s also perked my interest in download this year, they’ll be a shoe in for a headliner. Hmmmm….
They arent headlinimg download is what ive heard.

Not a fan tbh. Enjoyed the intro with Mike on vocals but instant turn off as soon as Emily came in.

Shame because I love KSE with Howard or Jesse, so a change in Lead singer can work. I just think she’s the wrong choice.

Not my Linkin Park.

Not a fan tbh. Enjoyed the intro with Mike on vocals but instant turn off as soon as Emily came in.

Shame because I love KSE with Howard or Jesse, so a change in Lead singer can work. I just think she’s the wrong choice.

Not my Linkin Park.

It was never going to be the same LP without Chester, he was so unique. I had similar thoughts when I heard the initial release, but after seeing them live, my opinion changed. Definitely a new Linkin park though.

I really hope Mike sticks to rapping, really not a fan on how he sounds when singing, especially on The Emptiness Machine. Really digging Emily's vocals. And I'm surprised they still managed to keep the sound not that much different from the old LP. Really looking forward to the new album as they release more tracks with Emily's vocals in mind.

Although, to me, the new single doesn't top The Emptiness Machine.

Really digging the new track, not so much her doing covers of Chester's bits (but then my brain is so tuned to his voice, anyone else would just sound wrong).

Having this exact same issue. Every time I can just hear Chester singing each song, and it's hard to not compare them.

Back
Top Bottom