Linkin Park - One More Light (New Album)

PayDay Lover
Associate
I've not listened to LP since Minutes to Midnight Album. Anyone wanna give me an overview of any of the songs (however few or many) since then that are worth listening to? :)

Associate
Cannot believe this is the same LP I used to listen to o.O

Sum 41 on the other hand released an awesome new album not too long ago which I definitely recommend to anyone who grew up with them.

Caporegime
While I've been a LP fan for a while I kind of drifted away after Minutes to Midnight. From listening to 'Heavy' it appears I haven't missed much. The song could have been sung by Bieber and no one would have been able to tell the difference. Awful. :(

Soldato
Oh dear oh dear.

Like many LP have been with me for years. Hybrid theory at the end of school was awesome. Never forget fitting a sub in my first car and burning it out with meteora especially faint, then onto my later years (early to mid 20's) with MTM falling in love with what ive done and the tranformers films.

This is just trash though. Took about 30 seconds to turn this off. Come on LP bring back shouty angry rock music. We love you for it

Caporegime
I hate that it's taken Chester's death for me to give this a listen (as well as the other stuff after Minutes to Midnight), but I'm actually liking it. Obviously if you wanted another HT then you'll be left disappointed, but on it's own it really isn't bad. I guess it's also become a lot more emotional to listen to now, especially the title track... :(

Back
Top Bottom