Liquid Art: From Mini P180 to infinity...

Soldato
OP
I am loving the colour, real nice blue effect going on :)
Its changed again now, ive used mayhems pastel white with a few drops of EK's uv blue for a baby blue colour :D!
hey jay did you decide to water cool the gpu ? i got suspended so couldnt answer on your thread hehe......
Hey no problem, i'll be ordering next week or week after as it will be a special order through ocuk. Im replacing my LTX block with XSPC's raystorm aswel. Check back to this thread regularly
Cudos to you sir, i have a p180 mini and i can hardly fit my CPU cooling loop in there.
Its ridiculously uncomfortable to work with but it does work and keeps my 955BE at a sub 48c primed
Rob

Soldato
OP
BABY BLUE

Got my Mayhems Pastel ICE WHITE coolant and filled my loop up again :). Very nice stuff, looks rather like semi skimmed milk lol. I added a little something to try out and it turned out okay! Added a few drops of EK's UV Dye and i got my BABY BLUE colour.

Also i decided to rearrange my loop slightly so i moved my pump and res next to my PSU in a seperate compartment and made some space for my GPU to breath and to vent properly. Quite happy with the loop so far, all that's missing right now is my GPU block which i'm not 100% sure how i will route it yet and my XSPC Raystorm CPU block.

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0161-1.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0159-1.jpg

DSC_0166-2.jpg

SIDE PANEL ON

DSC_0154.jpg

Stay tuned for more in this Micro ATX Build :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
GTX 680

IMG_0784.jpg

Final update on this system!

Won't be doing anymore until i completely replace it in a few years time! Thanks everyone for the support and complimenting on the build :)

Jay

Soldato
OP
Very nice indeed, you go through more GPU's than i have hot dinners, only joking it is really nice indeed.

ha! My gpu selection went from

5670 -> 5870 -> xfire 5870 -> GTX 570 and now GTX 680!

This will be the last for a long while to come.

Very pleasing on the eye. What about some Corsair Vengeance Blue RAM? :D

Not a bad idea but there would be zero benefit from doing that and i dont think amd systems benefit much from going faster than 1333mhz ram?

Soldato
ha! My gpu selection went from

5670 -> 5870 -> xfire 5870 -> GTX 570 and now GTX 680!

This will be the last for a long while to come.

Not a bad idea but there would be zero benefit from doing that and i dont think amd systems benefit much from going faster than 1333mhz ram?

They do, chuck some DDR3 1600Mhz in there :p

Associate
Hey Jay,

Quick question for you as i know you've crossfired in this case before, i'm thinking about getting a second 5850, do you think it would fit?

Soldato
OP
Hey Jay,

Quick question for you as i know you've crossfired in this case before, i'm thinking about getting a second 5850, do you think it would fit?

It will fit no problem at all although you will need to remove your bottom hard drive cage if you haven't done so already.

The 5870's are longer than 5850's so it will defo fit no problem. You might want to get a spot fan to feed some fresh air into your bottom gpu as it will run very hot being sandwiched in this case.

Back
Top Bottom