Logan. The Wolverine ere

Man of Honour
Not sure what to make of that really...I dont think it was a particularly good trailer , didnt really make me excited for the movie or get my hype up to go and see it. More interested in the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 trailer I saw yesterday

Caporegime
Yup, that was dire.

Wolverine looks really old in this, so how can Prof X still be alive?

I wish they would just hurry up and make a TLOU move with Hugh Jackman.

Apparently his regen/healing is slowing down (why we see him with scars on his back) so could explain why he has aged considerably too.

Supposedly Professor X has alzheimer's.

Associate
Apparently his regen/healing is slowing down (why we see him with scars on his back) so could explain why he has aged considerably too.

Supposedly Professor X has alzheimer's.

Yeah I deduced his healing power was gone/almost gone due to his age and scars, but then I thought it must be like 100 years in the future, so Prof X would be long gone. A bit disappointed if they've just removed his power. I guess then this could be 10 or 20 years in the future and Prof X would be in his 80s?

It would have been more poignant if it was set in the future all of his friends were dead and he was totally alone.

Don
I'm not sure from the trailer, certainly hints at some sort of medical treatment for Prof X, that maybe he's being kept alive unnaturally.

Edit: Though saying that, it doesn't make it look like it's far into the future, more alternative current day.

Caporegime
I got bored after the first X-Men film. What's this one now, number 14 or something?

Old Wolverine's manhood must be raw and shrivelled after all that milking.

Associate
This looks like the best wolverine yet. I imagine we'll get plenty of touching moments especially since charles is incredibly old and wolverine has lost his way somewhat. I'll be rereading old man logan before it's out as it's been awhile. This should be the perfect sendoff for huge jackman.

Back
Top Bottom