Logan. The Wolverine ere

Caporegime
Great Film. 8.5/10

I always say I don't know much about the comic books but i didn't think it mattered too much for this film. I knew enough.
Really loved Patrick Stewart, gonna miss him when he leaves us. Girls was good. Lots of little surprises and they went places i didn't think they would, which was nice. Very brutal.
I didn't think the end was very good, it certainly didn't live up to the rest of the film.

Soldato
Saw it recently. The forst 3/4 were good. Though I thought the ending lacked the darkness it held at the start, almost like they began with something more gritty and serious but slowly decended into the cartoonish xmen of the last 17 years.

Gets a solid 6.5 from me.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Watched this tonight, loved it from the start.

Agree that it did tail off towards the end.

Biggest laugh came from Charles sticking his tongue out to show he'd swallowed.
Also the 2 big sadface moments had me choking up

Was hoping there would be more of a glimpse into what happened the previous time Charles had a seizure. And that it may have aided in the downfall of the mutants. Was good enough anyway

Soldato
Watched this tonight, loved it from the start.

Agree that it did tail off towards the end.

Biggest laugh came from Charles sticking his tongue out to show he'd swallowed.
Also the 2 big sadface moments had me choking up

Was hoping there would be more of a glimpse into what happened the previous time Charles had a seizure. And that it may have aided in the downfall of the mutants. Was good enough anyway

Agreed on all points! Loved it though :)

Back
Top Bottom