Logitech customer service

Associate
I’ve always had really good support from Logitech, once via email (do they not have a direct email anymore?) and more recently via phone 0203 024 81 59. Both times got a replacement within 3 days

Associate
Been a little while since I used it but when I did their technical support was exemplary. Be sad if they have gone downhill.

Soldato
Tryed to contact them through the website with the bot first but I think its gone on holiday as I've been waiting for over a hour for it to reply to me, this is just ridiculous customer service.

I need to get in touch with them also and don't have time to sit on a call or talk to a chat bot for an age. Is there any way to open a support ticket without doing either?

Soldato
OP
I was on the phone for about half a hour before they answered, they do off a ring back option, don't waste your time with the bot I asked last week and it's still not answering me.

Associate
I was on the phone for about half a hour before they answered, they do off a ring back option, don't waste your time with the bot I asked last week and it's still not answering me.
What was the last thing you said to the bot? I genuinely found the bot to be actually quite good at directing the response to the right person, I reckon it took 5ish minutes before I was talking to a person and then another 5 minutes from that my issue was all sorted.

Associate
Good to hear their support is still good once you get hold of them. I always had excellent support for them and it would have been disappointing if they had gone downhill.

Associate
I've just had to get my mouse replaced due to a double clicking issue. I used the bot and it was OK taking about 10 mins to answer it's questions and then another 10mins before I got to chat to a real person. It then took about another 40mins before they finally agreed to send me a replacement.

The length of time was mainly because they asked me to run through a whole host of troubleshooting steps (TBH I didn't bother, I just went and did something else for 15 mins as I knew what the problem was and no amount of troubleshooting was going to help.) but also because the person I was chatting to would take between 2-5 mins to respond to each answer I gave. I put that down to them looking up the right response from their cheat sheet each time as I don't think they were a native English speaker.

All in all I still rate the service as good, I've got a replacement coming and still have the existing mouse as a backup so all's good.

Soldato
Their support is still decent but their delivery times lately have been terrible. They've recently moved to a new warehouse, took 14-15 days for me to get an in stock item before christmas.

Back
Top Bottom