1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logitech G to Collaborate with Herman Miller

Discussion in 'Gaming Chairs' started by Random Guy Esq., Feb 28, 2020.

1. southernorth

Wise Guy

2. Loosecannon

Wise Guy

3. mods1965

Hitman

Sorry to hear about your back. I too am thinking about moving to an even better ergo chair. You do not realise just how important a chair is until you get a back problem. 1k is nothing compared to having back problems. Let’s hope this works out for you.

4. Loosecannon

Wise Guy

Thanks, and the cost vs back situation is at the forefront of my mind. Will see when this becomes available.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  5. BigBANGtheory

Wise Guy

exactly, same is true of your bed btw a good pocket sprung memory foam mattress is serious not worth arguing over a few hundred quid not cos anyone is being a snob but because your body and QoL can't be measured in anyway near the same way even if you could put a value to it

6. mods1965

Hitman

I could not agree more! I too have a great pocket spring memory foam mattress and I always get a great nights sleep. Money very well spent.

7. Milkybk

Soldato

100% agree, just as important as a good bed, if you spend a lot of time on your PC. Looking forward to seeing some reviews.

8. norfolknchance

Associate

hmm now this is very tempting indeed! My current chair is losing a bit of its initial comfort now but im not sure if I could justify the spend. I also have regular back pain and spasms though, I cant sit in my chair now for more than half hour or so without having to get up and walk around/stretch