Logitech G900 leaked pictures

Associate
After using one for almost 3 weeks. I must say this is the best wireless mouse I have used in terms of performance. It really does not have any noticeable lag and the battery last around 5 days on average for me.

However, I will be putting it up for sale due to ergonomics. I have been using the Deathadder for as long as I could remember and the Intellimouse before that. I just cannot get comfortable with the mouse and its affecting my aim in game.

If the shape is for you then you will not regret buying this mouse.

Such a shame but I know what you mean when a mouse doesn't feel right. I've tried various makes such as Razer and Roccat but personally I keep coming back to Logitech.

It's odd as whichever mouse I try, G700, G602, G502, G900 all feel great to me despite being very different shapes.

Soldato
Well my old G500 which was relegated to work use when I got my G502 has developed a dodgy left click. As much as I want one of these G900s, I just cannot justify the price, so another G502 ordered and my current one comes to work with me.

Man of Honour
Well got it today. It's rather good. Getting used to the feel of it as I'm used to the ergonomics of the G602 I've been using for a while as well as the other MX range which are similar in shape.

Got the software how I like it too:

Capture.png

Bling lights off of course :cool:

Associate
Average of 5 days of use for me before the red battery indicator lights up. Takes less than 2 hours to recharge in wired mode.

Mine is up on MM now however due to the shape :mad:

Soldato
Picked one of these up today, wasn't sold on it beforehand but thought I'd give it a try. Not keen on the shape so far, I've always used right handed mice, so using an ambidextrous mouse will take a bit of getting used to. It's very light compared to my G700s though.

Associate
Picked one of these up today, wasn't sold on it beforehand but thought I'd give it a try. Not keen on the shape so far, I've always used right handed mice, so using an ambidextrous mouse will take a bit of getting used to. It's very light compared to my G700s though.

Interested to know how you get on with it as I have a G700s myself, and considering something new.

Soldato
1 week in, and I'm finally getting used to the size/shape. I wouldn't say I prefer it to a shaped mouse now, but I do find it comfortable to use. Gaming performance has been excellent as you would imagine based on the positive reviews out there, but surprisingly battery life has been great so far. Currently sat at 46%, I haven't charged it since last Thursday when it arrived. Granted my use will be different to everybody else, and I don't game that much but this is miles better than the G700s I was using before (N.B. I have all the lighting turned off).

Soldato
Am loving this G900 mouse so far....:)
(But really wish it came with a charging dock :( )

Bought to replace my old wore out and very tatty looking Razer Mamba mouse..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom