London Bridge Incident

Caporegime
I agree in rounding up all the jihadi cowards that are known by the security forces and all those who preach hate for this country but still bleed it dry and send them all to an islamic state country where they can live out their dreams!
All that are on the 'watch or suspicious list' round up and send back to where they came from. If they're born here but are on the watch list they are there for a reason due to something they are against (our culture) send them back with the others, Do Not care just get rid. Any family relatives that put up a fuss about those that being sent out of our country goes with them. Close the boarders to that sort of people. Proper action needs to occur not just words.

Any other people that are from the Islamic community that aren't mind set in the other crazy ideology are fine, just all those on the watch list needs to go and go now! Wasn't it 23,000 list last week or so ago, 3,000 of major worry. I do blame our government for letting these lot in.

Permabanned
So what are you going to do about it?

Apart from whining vaguely on an Internet forum.....until May even takes that right away

Quite a bit that I'm not allowed to comment on I'm afraid.

People have been killed, in a horrific attack in our Capital and because I care, and hate it and talk fact and truth. I'm whining ,,, WOW !

Let people just think, how that actually looks. You've condemned me more that the Islamic extremists responsible.

You actually believe your defence, seems it's drip feed into you. You can't accept any other approach that's right or wrong apart from the liberal mentality that's been purposely forced through education and media over the years. Drip..drip..drip.....
As soon as people say things you've been indoctrinated to react against then left wing liberal deny and can't allow the facts to stand regardless of the bold reality. Probably without realising.

You are fully entitled to your view. No hard feelings at all.

Associate
So here is a thought.

The Muslim council of Britain in response to the attacks gives out a A4 page letter condeming the attacks then goes back to bed..

The Sikhs get out of bed and immediatly open up all there Gurdwaras in the area and offer free food and somewhere to stay for all those effected regardless of there religion.

I know who i would rather have in this country..

When and only when there is a 50,000 person march through the centre of Luton by moderate muslims condeming attacks like this and demanding action against the hate preachers that are ruining the reputation of there religion.

Sitting at home wringing your hands and doing nothing isnt an option for them anymore.

Soldato
So here is a thought.

The Muslim council of Britain in response to the attacks gives out a A4 page letter condeming the attacks then goes back to bed..

The Sikhs get out of bed and immediatly open up all there Gurdwaras in the area and offer free food and somewhere to stay for all those effected regardless of there religion.

I know who i would rather have in this country..

When and only when there is a 50,000 person march through the centre of Luton by moderate muslims condeming attacks like this and demanding action against the hate preachers that are ruining the reputation of there religion.

Sitting at home wringing your hands and doing nothing isnt an option for them anymore.

how many did you feed and how many did you march with?

B&W

B&W

Soldato
It's plain to see now that they won't. they either hiding the jihadis amongst them, or are playing dumb and covering their eyes and ears to whats around them, some Muslim communities have just as much blood on their hands by not helping or actively trying to stop Prevent etc.

Manchester bomber was reported multiple times by Muslims, many plots have been thwarted due to such intelligence.

If you think that they are going to tell us in the mosque that on Saturday evening were going to stab people then your very mistaken...

Associate
how many did you feed and how many did you march with?
Grow up

If you cant see the point im trying to make then i pity you.

We have one group [the sikhs] fully integrated into our society will do anything to help anyone.

We have another group [guess who] that sit in there enclaves and do nothing EVEN WHEN terrorists are perverting the meaning of there religion to go out and kill and terrorise our society.

Like i say they need to stop the hand wringing get off there bums and march about it. and yes i would join them on such a march and support them because that is the right thing to do..

Last edited:
Soldato
Quite a bit that I'm not allowed to comment on I'm afraid.

Why, is it illegal....should I be reporting my suspicions of you to the authorities? ;)

You've condemned me more that the Islamic extremists responsible.

LOL! Baseless accusation of the day so far....:D

You actually believe your defence, seems it's drip feed into you. You can't accept any other approach that's right or wrong apart from the liberal mentality that's been purposely forced through education and media over the years. Drip..drip..drip.....
As soon as people say things you've been indoctrinated to react against then left wing liberal deny and can't allow the facts to stand regardless of the bold reality. Probably without realising.

You're ranting a little incoherently now

You are fully entitled to your view. No hard feelings at all.

None taken :)

Back
Top Bottom