London Camera Meetup

Soldato
I'm in for the 31st for sure, unless SWMBO decides that mothers day is now important or work decide that an actual life is unimportant.
Will be travelling down on the train from Notts.

Also got a friend in London with a shed load of new Fuji gear who needs an excuse to use it so presume nobody would if brought him along?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I'm in for the 31st for sure, unless SWMBO decides that mothers day is now important or work decide that an actual life is unimportant.

Also got a friend in London with a shed load of new Fuji gear who needs an excuse to use it so presume nobody would if brought him along?
My view is the more the merrier!

It would be nice to get an idea of what everyone would like to achieve or any locations in addition to what we have suggested already. I hope to be out for the whole day (weather permitting of course)

For example this is a great little location that most people won't have seen - https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/227728329/st-dunstan-in-the-east/?hl=en

Soldato
Golden hours sounds a great idea even if I / we can only get one of them, I don’t know London very well at all (even though I travel there a couple of times a month on work!) but for me personally I’m just looking to grab some street photography while have a laugh with some like minded people.

I’ll deffo be looking for some city scape long exposure opportunity though should the chance arise at whatever time of day.

Soldato
As per first post looking like Sunday 31st March.

This. 31st march was the most popular

If someone had only mentioned! :D

Soldato
OP
What's the final count on this? I think it'd be good to book some free tickets to the sky garden .

Agree with going for lunch too.

Soldato
OP
Was there any interest in going up to the Sky Garden? If so the free tickets are now available.
Please message me your first and last name if you are keen as I will need these to book the tickets. They do sell out so please hurry if interested. I was thinking 11.30 as sunset isnt until 19.30 and that might be a bit late? I'd be happy to stay out for that though. Let me know in the message your preference
@Columbo @-westy- @EGuitarStar @GSXRMovistar @Admiral Huddy @Tysonator @doodah @Steeps @GodAtum

Last edited:
Caporegime
Was there any interest in going up to the Sky Garden? If so the free tickets are now available.
Please message me your first and last name if you are keen as I will need these to book the tickets. They do sell out so please hurry if interested. I was thinking 11.30 as sunset isnt until 19.30 and that might be a bit late? I'd be happy to stay out for that though.
@Columbo @-westy- @EGuitarStar @GSXRMovistar @Admiral Huddy @Tysonator @doodah @Steeps @GodAtum

Done, thanks :).

Back
Top Bottom