London Camera Meetup

Soldato
Was there any interest in going up to the Sky Garden? If so the free tickets are now available.
Please message me your first and last name if you are keen as I will need these to book the tickets. They do sell out so please hurry if interested. I was thinking 11.30 as sunset isnt until 19.30 and that might be a bit late? I'd be happy to stay out for that though. Let me know in the message your preference
@Columbo @-westy- @EGuitarStar @GSXRMovistar @Admiral Huddy @Tysonator @doodah @Steeps @GodAtum

Can’t message you for some reason. Name is Ben West. No preference for time :)

Soldato
OP
Cheers guys, I am off out of the country tomorrow so will book the tickets tomorrow afternoon, anyone else that wants to go up to the sky garden, please trust me your names so I can get enough tickets.
:)

Man of Honour
Right Sunday the 31st March... Busses in for trains and it's a real pain the **** plus I have to be back for 4 which wouldn't have been a problem, but with the rail replacement I'll has to pass which is a great shame as I'd love to pop along.

Associate
Was there any interest in going up to the Sky Garden? If so the free tickets are now available.
Please message me your first and last name if you are keen as I will need these to book the tickets. They do sell out so please hurry if interested. I was thinking 11.30 as sunset isnt until 19.30 and that might be a bit late? I'd be happy to stay out for that though. Let me know in the message your preference
@Columbo @-westy- @EGuitarStar @GSXRMovistar @Admiral Huddy @Tysonator @doodah @Steeps @GodAtum

Hi,

I can not see a 'Start Conversation' on your profile tab so I can send you my details ! ?
If you can message me I will send my details by return

many thanks

T

Soldato
OP
Sorry guys, there is no availability on 31st March - I've just got back from my trip and there was not enough time for me to do it before or whilst I was away.
Plan B - Westminster Cathedral or Monument both have elevated viewing platforms and we can probably choose on the day.

Associate
Sorry guys, there is no availability on 31st March - I've just got back from my trip and there was not enough time for me to do it before or whilst I was away.
Plan B - Westminster Cathedral or Monument both have elevated viewing platforms and we can probably choose on the day.

Thanks for trying to sort the Sky Garden
I am happy where ever we up.

Soldato
OP
So I am going to probably have to make this a later start for myself - my friends have decided to hold a mini stag for me the night before.
Should be good to meet for about 11.30 (hopefully earlier) but am keen to be out most of the day. What kind of time was everyone thinking?

Back
Top Bottom