Poll: London mayor stuff

Who are you voting for in the London mayoral election 2016?

• Sadiq Khan - Labour

Votes: 57 23.9%
  • Zac Goldsmith - Conservative

Votes: 81 34.0%
  • Siân Berry - Green

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • Caroline Pidgeon - Liberal Democrat

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Peter Whittle - UKIP

Votes: 35 14.7%
  • David Furness - BNP

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • George Galloway - Respect

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Paul Golding - Britain First

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Ankit Love - One Love

• Sophie Walker - Women's Equality

• Lee Harris - CISTA

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Prince Zylinski - Independent

Votes: 16 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Or, and make sure you're sitting down for this one, I just don't care.

Tadaa! Fancy that, people with other interests than you. AMAZING RIGHT?

Astounding who would have thought it! Coming into a topic on a particular point and contributing precisely diddums... Your name suits your disposition perfectly!

Soldato
I'm interested in Raoh detailing Galloway's money raising plan for his many tub-thumping schemes. What's he gonna do -- flash bankers outside Canary Wharf exits, and rob them while they're stunned by his cat-like display? :p

Soldato
I'm interested in Raoh detailing Galloway's money raising plan for his many tub-thumping schemes. What's he gonna do -- flash bankers outside Canary Wharf exits, and rob them while they're stunned by his cat-like display? :p

I'm sure you can type www.google.co.uk into a web browser and find out for yourself.

Pressuring the police into investigating the crimes of the city is within his remit.

Its mostly self funded. Rob bankers? No you're too late... These days its the bankers that rob people

Soldato
You seem to have all the answers for GG so I'd rather you put it in a chappish, entertaining banter for all to see instead. Or has he not sent out his manifesto to the faithful yet? :)

Man of Honour

He's going to talk to them and ask for some respect before the mugging. :p

Soldato
Another amazing gaffe from Zac Goldsmith:

Huffington Post said:
Speaking on LBC Radio this morning, the Tory Mayoral candidate – who is trailing in the polls to his Labour rival Sadiq Khan – claimed he was “hoping to do Leicester City here: zoom in from behind and win on May 5.”

Leicester City have been top of the league for the past four months and have won the league with two games spare. :p

Caporegime
Mr Goldsmith, are you a fan of music?
Oh yes I am, I have a massive collection and really enjoy festival season!
That's great, what are some of your favourite artists?
Well you know, I guess I sort of like them all equally.

Soldato
You seem to have all the answers for GG so I'd rather you put it in a chappish, entertaining banter for all to see instead. Or has he not sent out his manifesto to the faithful yet? :)

You have a different idea to entertainment than others then.

I'll remember to get some crayons to the next thread I see you in to give you.

Out if curiosity who are you or who would you be voting for? My cards on the table (if I was a Londoner)

Soldato
You have a different idea to entertainment than others then.

I'll remember to get some crayons to the next thread I see you in to give you.

Out if curiosity who are you or who would you be voting for? My cards on the table (if I was a Londoner)

Scatman John, is that you?

I'm your worst nightmare. My vote in the proper poll would be Red/Orange. Zac didn't do enough for me.

Mr Goldsmith, are you a fan of music?
Oh yes I am, I have a massive collection and really enjoy festival season!
That's great, what are some of your favourite artists?
Well you know, I guess I sort of like them all equally.

Honest to goodness, I just wasn't briefed guv'nar!

Soldato
I've been to "Prince" Zieliński's home in West London and yeah that man has an ego ... It's modelled on the White House ... 15 votes so far though haha - wonder how many he'll actually get!?

I know people who've known him a long time and this is classic of him going for london major like this - for me it's probably Zac though ;)

Soldato
I've been to "Prince" Zieliński's home in West London and yeah that man has an ego ... It's modelled on the White House ... 15 votes so far though haha - wonder how many he'll actually get!?

I know people who've known him a long time and this is classic of him going for london major like this - for me it's probably Zac though ;)

Will Farage ever answer his challenge? Sabres at dawn! Very romantic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom