London violence reaching epidemic proportions

Soldato
My dad was born and raised in Tottenham. It was a place he was very proud of but would turn in his grave to see what it has become. Amazing how quickly a place can change in as little as 50 years.
My grandparents came from Norbury in London I was born there as was my mother who lived through the war there its not somewhere I want to go near these days

Caporegime
But that changes all the time

When your grandparents grew up in a part of London to when their grandparents grew up in a part of London will also be massively different

When the culture was workhouses and putting kids up chimneys to get lung diseases.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Said like a true local :cry:

"I hate that London"

I am more local to London than you think. Just because I choose to live in the countryside doesn't mean I cannot have an opinion.

My dad was taking me to White Hart Lane on a weekly basis from when I was 4 years old.

My hatred for the place stems from what it once used to be to what it has become.

Soldato
I am more local to London than you think. Just because I choose to live in the countryside doesn't mean I cannot have an opinion.

My dad was taking me to White Hart Lane on a weekly basis from when I was 4 years old.

My hatred for the place stems from what it once used to be to what it has become.

I don't know how it has got observably worse? Areas like Tottenham/Finsbury Park are no worse than they used to be unless you count discarded rental bikes.

Could you give an example of the "culture" that's changed/missing/worse?

Soldato
thought you'd be reviving thread to discuss rishis claims of London being an unpoliced wasteland for extremist cultivation. ....
in juxtaposition to UK, a world-wide example of multi-cultural harmony

Associate
thought you'd be reviving thread to discuss rishis claims of London being an unpoliced wasteland for extremist cultivation. ....
in juxtaposition to UK, a world-wide example of multi-cultural harmony

I watched Rishi's speech earlier and whilst he did cover a multitude of sins i came away with the impression he is aiming his ire at the islamic extremist problem fermenting in this country.

Soldato
Didn't you think Rishi was trying to alienate people participating in the London Gaza protests - even (Trumpesque) trying to incite future police/protestor 'interaction',
rishis obviously in denial wrt to the youguv survey about gaza opinion.

Associate
Didn't you think Rishi was trying to alienate people participating in the London Gaza protests - even (Trumpesque) trying to incite future police/protestor 'interaction',
rishis obviously in denial wrt to the youguv survey about gaza opinion.
Rishi was told by his master's to get out front and sort it out.

Back
Top Bottom