Long time no see.Short intro of my wheels...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Heh makes me wanna get my 57 plate Tdi FR lowered :D I've considered a remap but theres no where in London its useful without getting me into trouble and not worth the money, cars got oddles of torque and a fair whack of speed once out of 1st gear.

Permabanned
nice but £25,000!

common_carp.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Revo stg2 remap running 9 boost-8 or 9 timing (according to the weather temp) (revo select plus controller settings(9 is max))
4bar fuel pressure regulator
Stock FMIC
Forge silicone turbo inlet hose
forge 006 bov
pipercross foam vector cone filter
bosch F5DP0R sparks
70mm custom made dp
63.5 decat and single muffler custom made cat back
Greddy Boost gauge
Greddy Exhaust temp gauge
Apexi Turbo timer
KW variant 3 coilovers
repainted rims
debadged honey comb grille and side grilles
autotest side skirts
Brembo drilled front discs to replace the stock 312x25mm discs
Ferodo DS2500 brake pads(car is equipped with galfer-seat sport 312x25mm 4pot calippers)
Goodridge high pressure brake lines
JVC Avx 810 head unit
pioneer 170 i speakers with crossover

and in about 2 weeks will be installiong some more gear which i have sitting in the living room :D

Neuspeed 180 degree thermostat
Evo heatshield intake manifold gasket
Rear anti sway bar by whiteline 20mm adjustable
Vibra technics dog bone
Toyo R888 semi slics
Audi S3 rear brake caliper+drilled discs kit 253mm (iirc)
12" helix sub
ESX amp
helix capacitor
blah blah blah...

so cutting out all the crap, and handling and cosmetic stuff

the only actual power mods you've got is a Remap, an exhaust and a fuel pressure regulator

and all of a sudden you're thrashing 911s

pull the other one, its got christmas bells on.

*edit* quick google reveals Revo Stage 2 will be 230bhp ish

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=98085

LOLZ

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
ΟK...

I only used this as an example of how my car rides...

Thanks for all the good comments...

Please delete the thread...seems that i am not welcome....

ANyways i dont care...but i wanna see everyones face when they start reading loads about how these little ibizas drive...But hey i forgot...all you know about is diesel...DEsai? whats this...N249 bypass? whats that again...(even though i have not bypassed those on my car)...fine tuning is not just a remap... adjusting extra advance with 100s of litred of petrol + loads of hours doing vag com logs using lemmi (whats that again? )...

but for the history... heres some vids...
A friends remapped etc cupra versus a dynoed 316hp focus RS with quaife....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQqQ_q8kdkA

random vid with a cayenne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nd1pIARcgY&feature=channel_page

random with OPC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwqTYbA6O4o&feature=channel_page

i should have taken a video during the drag run..but anyways....
I dont need to convince anyone.

You know everything...i am just a stupid guy with loads of BS...

THANK you...

Please delete my thread...seems that you know everything about those cars-tuning...

Last edited:
Caporegime
i have no problem with your claims of about 230-240 bhp, or with the fact its a great little car.

Yes the ibizas are good little hot hatches, same way as the Corsa VXR is. But you wont go beating 325bhp 911s with a 230bhp hot hatch.

Why not be proud of your car for what it is ? instead of telling tall tales and about racing porsches.

Soldato
hehe...after 3 months owning my car i was about to sell it an buy the leon cupra 2...man those cars reach 380 hp on remap, full exhaust and intake...

This sounds way to high for relatively simple mods. You would need more than a Remap, exhaust and intake to get an additional 140BHP from the Cupra Engine. Last time I looked the Audi S3 (265BHP) only maps to around 300bhp on stock internals. In fact a quick look on Jabba sport (who I would put down as a reliable tuner) shows with a custom stage 2 map, 280-300bhp is reachable. There is no way a exhaust and intake would add an additional 80bhp.

I can't even be bothered to comment about the Porsche beating. I mean I own a relatively powerful hot hatch with ~200BHP yet I know I would stand no hope of out accelerating a (well driven) Porsche boxter let alone a 911.

Last edited:
Caporegime
.Still drag racing a friends porsche 911 3200 325Hp from rolling 2nd up to 240km/h, my cupra is about 4 cars in front.

just a thought here

what car are we actually talking about. The only car to get near 325bhp would be a 996 Carrera 4S. Standard 996 Carrera only put out about 300bhp.

But you say 911 3200

are we talking about a 911 from the 80s here ? the 3.2 ??

If so that only had 231bhp as standard, so i could well believe you were keeping up with one of those. The CS model has a kerbweight of 1160 kgs, and that was some 70 kilos lighter than the standard model. Putting kerbweight of a 3.2 Carrera from the 80s at 1230kg.

With 1230kg and only 230bhp, a modern Ibiza Cupra tuned to 240bhp or so could easily pull away.

But that means the 325bhp bit cant be right, as a 3.2 tuned to 325bhp would be seriously rapid with only 1230kg of kerbweight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom