longest sleep & longest awake times

Soldato
whats the longest you hve slept for and the longest you have been without sleep?

i think ive been up for 2days withoiut sleep
and ive definatly slept for 14hours as my mum had to wake me as she thought something was wrong, i wasnt happy when she did !

Soldato
i used to party hard

partyhard.gif

Associate
In 2006 I went to Global Gathering - me being as silly as I am, went out on the Friday night, and stayed out - then travelled to Global, got back 12am Sunday, sessioned for a bit - then headed back Birmingham to Below. Got back about 3am Monday morning. And then sessioned some more til about 7 am, so all in all, about 72 hours.

Longest time asleep? I reckon no more that 14 hours - I tend to only sleep about 8 hours - even if I have been out drinking.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Longest I been awake: ~36 hours (dissertation time), absolute killer lol.

Longest I been asleep: prolly only 14 hours. There have been days when I've been ill where I spent all my time in bed but had significant periods of being awake.

Soldato
Awake about 48 hours.
Asleep about 16 hours.

Was completely confused lol. Didn't even know what day it was. Every time I looked at a clock I was completely baffled. The drugs may or may not have something to do with this.

TS7

TS7

Soldato
Probably more but the most recent has been around a month ago and I was awake for 38 hours. Woke up at 8am for uni, went out at night, no one slept, went to sleep the next day at around 9pm.

Sleep, probably around 11 hours.

Man of Honour
Longest I've slept I think is 16 hours - tho I woke up for a couple of hours and then went back to sleep for another 8 lol... jet lag combined with almost 72 hours of not sleep a few days previously (which is also the longest I've been awake).

Soldato
48 hours or so awake, Halo 3 was to blame., 16 hours max asleep. I didn't even mean to sleep at that point though, I had booted up my DC and PSO next thing I knew I woke up 16 hours later with the PSO title screen still playing.

Soldato
Awake - 9am til around 1pm the following day with maybe only an hour sleep. The trip home from NZ via Sydney, Singapore and London was 27 hrs plus the length of time I was awake before the flight and after. Managed to get maybe 4 hours kip during those flights.

Asleep - Got in to Sydney at around 11pm and slept til 3pm the next day.

Soldato
Awake: About 48 hours ish, just wanted to see how long I could stay awake.

Asleep: Around 18 hours, after the above.

After about 24 hours awake I was shattered, then 12 hours later I felt like I had just woken up, the last 6 or so hours I felt like I was dreaming.

Last edited:
Associate
Awake, probably around 24 hours. But I imagine May 6th will change that as I intend to stay up through the night and go to college in the morning/afternoon.

Sleep: 1am until around 3pm after a lot of drink.

Back
Top Bottom