longest sleep & longest awake times

Soldato
Just over 50 hours awake - spent over a 2 day voyage with a few things to take care of once we got back. I probably slept several times whilst on my feet during this time - by the end I felt disconnected and drunk.

Sleep? Probably around 30 hours - a couple of days after the above!

Associate
Longest i've been awake is about 48 hours. Sleep i think was 24, fell asleep lunchtime, woke up the next day at lunch, thats thanks to a life threatening spate of food poisoning which i then got sent to hospital for :(

Soldato
I've slept for 16 hours, usually I'd sleep 6-7 a night, but after travelling from san fran to adelaide (having to go san fran to LA, LA to sydney, sydney to adelaide including changeovers) I was utterly shattered as the old qantas plane was really impossible to sleep on, and simply collapsed and woke some time another day.
Not sure on being awake, i recall around age 14 getting German Measles and the skin itch was so intense I didn't sleep at all 2 nights in a row, this was 20 years ago, and late night TV barely existed, there was only ITV that late at night, and damn it was a boring existance staring at walls.

Soldato
Longest I've stayed awake is 72 hours (Trying to beat my mate, seeing who could stay awake the longest)...Made me seriously ill so won't be doing that again :(

Soldato
Was awake for about two days when I flew back from China last year, all the trains were delayed so I got home at 3am, and had a lecture at 9am so I didn't bother sleeping! Longest I've ever slept was also about 2 days, when I drunk most of a bottle of Calpol as a kid :D

Soldato
I was awake for 72 hours on a cocktail of coffee, coke (cola) and pro-plus.
This was followed by a lost day where apparently I was at work but have no recollection, then 24 hours asleep.

Soldato
Awake probably 36 hours.

Asleep, probably about 12-14.

o3h1d.jpg

Soldato
Longest awake was at my first lan party, woke up friday morning and went to sleep early monday morning,

Longest asleep was 16 hours and that was after that weekend

Back
Top Bottom