Looking for an MMO to play, suggestions?

Soldato
I've resubbed for Wow. I'm crap at it and don't dedicate huge amounts of time, but is there an OCUK Guild for it? I know I really sold myself there but thought i'd ask lol

Your better off joining your servers discord and finding one that suits your play style. It’ll likely be active and have others you can play with.

Soldato
This is proably old news to some but I came across a Wow Wotlk Private Server that seems quite fun wowportal.

You get boosted xp, boosted crafting rate, a pet that can teleport you around and apparently you can solo all dungeons and raids.
Its good for casual solo play but you can group up to raid and it scales if you want.

Soldato
I'm going to dable in Wrath when it's released and Dragonflight.

They're introducing a 50% xp boost to the classic servers shortly too.

I've just never been able to find an MMO which hooks me anything like WOW. I'm pretty much completely bored of it now. I love the idea of MMOs but I think maybe now they're not for me anymore.

Holding out hope for Ashes of Creation but that's a lifetime away.

Soldato
I'm going to dable in Wrath when it's released and Dragonflight.

They're introducing a 50% xp boost to the classic servers shortly too.

I've just never been able to find an MMO which hooks me anything like WOW. I'm pretty much completely bored of it now. I love the idea of MMOs but I think maybe now they're not for me anymore.

Holding out hope for Ashes of Creation but that's a lifetime away.
They're made for low attention span, quick fix players now. Plus as you get older it's hard to find the time to put into the old school style MMO's. I've not found anything that really interests me either.

Soldato
They're made for low attention span, quick fix players now. Plus as you get older it's hard to find the time to put into the old school style MMO's. I've not found anything that really interests me either.
True. It's a bit of a catch 22 for me.

For me, something in an MMO is not worth doing unless it takes time and effort (I'd never P2W) but I don't have the time I did to achieve any real milestones. So it's either these P2W games getting nowhere because I'm unwilling to pay or classic MMO's that I don't have time to play. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom