Looking foward to picking up my canon incl lense for £1100

Associate
OP
EF-S lens wont work on a 5D Mark II, and you certainly cant get one for that price!!

sure its not a 50D?

I thought it would be that lens but will see on saturday..and yes it is Canon MII Model..I just assumed that would be the lens I would be getting.., as I am not getting it as a kit but seperately,new.:D

Associate
OP
The person you are getting it from must be selling it at a loss as I doubt even the bigger shops get them in at that price.

(Unless you know someone that works at Canon?)

You almost got it correct, not canon but a friend who is a electrical distributor, I got my pioneer KRP 600A for 2500.00 when it first come out, got my denon 4308A for 800.00, got my nec spectraview moniroe 26" for 350.00 2 weeks ago, I got a sony z4500 40" for 650 currently in my room.. he is my source, I am not a lier.. Rarely post threads on these forums and believe me will not again if thats the reaction I have to look foward too..:eek:

Associate
OP
hilders, if you get it and post pics when it arrives, ill be the first to apologies, as will many others i guess.

seriously though, if you can get such good deals, cant you get a few extras and sell them on ?

No worries dude and I will defo be uploading the pics of the brand new merchandise just to prove to all that I am not a b*** s******..! When i get mine Paul we can possibly talk about it..;)

Associate
OP
I just don't understand how any source gets said gear for such a low price to be able to sell it for that (if legit), and the fact they originally told you the wrong lens, that won't even fit the camera. Just smells a bit. Also you're getting pretty defensive with people saying that it doesn't fit, and stating the facts about the price of the gear you are getting.

Can i ask, how come you didn't just get a cheaper camera and more glass, to learn the basics, rather than spend so much on your first camera and restrict yourself to one lens?

Well if I am getting a dslr for the priced quoted I would not turn it down..its an opportunity, best wishes..:D

Back
Top Bottom