Looking foward to picking up my canon incl lense for £1100

Associate
OP
well if your telling the truth, you was just unlucky, but we tend to be a skeptical lot especially when it comes to a beginner photographer buying a full frame dslr for half its price with a lens thats not compatible.

Either way the truth will come out when you post a couple of pictures with exif data :) looking forward to you shots.

I understand where ur coming from dude, but no need for members to be so rude..:D

Associate
OP
Unless there have been posts deleted, then nobody has been being rude. Sceptical (rightly, given the OP), yes, but not rude. Take everything with a pinch of salt and thicken your skin a bit :eek:

Look forward to pics when you get it ...

Cheers , to tell you the truth everyone has a right to their opinion, but to tell you the truth dont give 2 cahoots what they think, minor.:D

Associate
OP
Sorry i just read the whole thread.

So you got a 3k amp for 600 something?

I think you need this for your mouth

Face-Towel.jpg

Dont get personal now..over the net so easy..take your prozac and primrose..:D

Associate
OP
I am sorry, but dont come into this section of the forums and try and tell us your getting a 5dmk2 for 1100. And then wonder why your getting slagging!

Do you really think I care matey.. I dont have to justify to you or anyone else about getting the canon 5d kit. You just make me laugh , I am in hestrics at the mo, take my advice take some primrose and chill..;)

Associate
OP
:cool:
You mean sounds like he knows the local drug dealer and been smoking some crack that has made him go mental. :D

Cant believe I missed this thread.

I've just purchased a D3x and a 600m L for £84 and super glued them together but it don't seem to be focusing right :confused:

Great comments, your so hilarious you should be a stand up comedian, bravo bravo!!
I am sure you can do better than that, send me more comments, make them chilling please.. Your so great..:cool::

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Tell you what post a picture of this room with all the gear in with out you saying something like I don't have a camera or I've sold it all or i'm at work till December and cant post picture till then. ;)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom