Looking foward to picking up my canon incl lense for £1100

Soldato
No need to be childish throwing silly comments around and posting stuff then removing it.
I guess you're being secretive in case we find any more info about your dodgy dealings.

Associate
Most of you members are a bunch of geeks who sit behind a Pc 24/7,scared of the world, no life ashame really... laugh laugh laugh...:D:D

Well aren't we all mature and grown up.

Did you even consider that the people who post in the photography forum actually do go out in the world to take photos? Where do you think these photos come from?

:rolleyes:

Close thread and ban the OP please

Indeed. Usually the lack of moderation in the photography section isn't a problem but this person could do with some moderation.

Soldato
Yeah Gord; I think this guy has totally missed what Photography is actually about.

Still, it's another classic OcUK thread to go in the archives for us to laugh at :) :)

Soldato
ive only just spotted this thread...

so let me get this straight, this guy comes on here stating hes getting a 5Dmk2 for what half the price. he then throws his toys around when people question how, promises pictures which he then posts and deletes by the look of it. and still cant get his head around why people dont believe him?

ROFL.

What exactly is the point of signing up to only say your getting something at half price WHICH OF COURSE is going to invite questions.
Now where are the images proof of purchase?

Are you here to assist people, brag or be a *****?

In all serious my not so good chum. I REALLY do hope you have got that legit for £1400 or whatever you paid because I really feel bummed out for the poor smuck who's just had his pride n joy stolen which he probably saved up for years for.

In a related post.

I have also got a 5D Mark II for £1009

Don't believe me?

3116589283_b46681746d.jpg

proof!

hmmm thinking about it, I don't remember buying that or taking a picture of it.. Plus that room isn't any room in my house.. Also I cant afford even £1009...
Ah well goodbye geeks..

seriously bye..

last time now,

so long hahaha

Back
Top Bottom