Looking foward to picking up my canon incl lense for £1100

Caporegime
None of your business Mr Lin, thats where I draw the line keep guessing :confused: as I have done what I said I would..

How much did you pay for your camera by the way, wow.. ?..

Best Wishes.. :p

I paid what most people paid, I am not asking you to prove you pad £1,100. Hell, you could've paid £2k and bragged about getting it for £1k for all I care. The point i am making is your "supplier" is who i and most people think he is, then £1k is a lot of money to spend something with no warranty.

Also, did you buy the camera because it is a £900 saving or did you actually need a camera in the first place. (I think its a fair question.)

Soldato
well, that is a photo of a 5DmkII

it doesnt show what was paid, but it is the correct camera....

its the correct box(no pic of the contents), so could be empty :)

you've done what you said you'd do as in much as getting the camera. no proof on the amount paid tho(as has already been said).

Caporegime
So you came on here to just willy wave about a camera that you are getting? Maybe that is why you received such a bad reception.

Narh, it's not about willy waving about something he is getting. People do that here all the time, from a new phone to a new car, there is nothing actually wrong with that. I do it too. There is nothing wrong too on getting a bargain, what is suspect is how that saving is achieve and the way OP is coming across in his posts.

No one would've said a thing if he said he knows someone who works high up in a giant electrical retailer who get crap loads of samples or something like that. The hush hush aspect is what has driven this thread to what it is.

p.s. My 5D2 box has a seal on it which i had to break, i can't see it on yours. :confused:

Associate
OP
I paid what most people paid, I am not asking you to prove you pad £1,100. Hell, you could've paid £2k and bragged about getting it for £1k for all I care. The point i am making is your "supplier" is who i and most people think he is, then £1k is a lot of money to spend something with no warranty.

Also, did you buy the camera because it is a £900 saving or did you actually need a camera in the first place. (I think its a fair question.)

Mr Lin, I am disclosing no more information to you my friend.. and again you and the rest of the forum members think what you like dude, :( :( .. see ya Mr Lin..

Associate
OP
Narh, it's not about willy waving about something he is getting. People do that here all the time, from a new phone to a new car, there is nothing actually wrong with that. I do it too. There is nothing wrong too on getting a bargain, what is suspect is how that saving is achieve and the way OP is coming across in his posts.

No one would've said a thing if he said he knows someone who works high up in a giant electrical retailer who get crap loads of samples or something like that. The hush hush aspect is what has driven this thread to what it is.

p.s. My 5D2 box has a seal on it which i had to break, i can't see it on yours. :confused:

Aint you got the message yet.. get more confused..:D:D

Soldato
Man of Honour

But that is willy waving he came on here knowing full well that he was going to be getting a MkII; So fed you all a Bull story about it. everyone ate it up and he has waved his new toy about.

As you and everyone has said he is most likely lying on the price or has had it bought for him, and thought it would be fun to come on here and cause a stir.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
But that is willy waving he came on here knowing full well that he was getting the MkII; so fed you all a Bull story about its cost. everyone ate it up and he has waved his new toy about.

As you and everyone has said he is most likely lying on the price or has had it bought for him, and thought it would be fun to come on here and cause a stir.

Yeh Dude.. finished your programming homework yet...

Back
Top Bottom