Looking foward to picking up my canon incl lense for £1100

Associate
OP
I just don't understand how any source gets said gear for such a low price to be able to sell it for that (if legit), and the fact they originally told you the wrong lens, that won't even fit the camera. Just smells a bit. Also you're getting pretty defensive with people saying that it doesn't fit, and stating the facts about the price of the gear you are getting.

Can i ask, how come you didn't just get a cheaper camera and more glass, to learn the basics, rather than spend so much on your first camera and restrict yourself to one lens?

Well if I am getting a dslr for the priced quoted I would not turn it down..its an opportunity, best wishes..:D

Associate
Thread closed, to many haters..:D

well if your telling the truth, you was just unlucky, but we tend to be a skeptical lot especially when it comes to a beginner photographer buying a full frame dslr for half its price with a lens thats not compatible.

Either way the truth will come out when you post a couple of pictures with exif data :) looking forward to you shots.

Associate
OP
well if your telling the truth, you was just unlucky, but we tend to be a skeptical lot especially when it comes to a beginner photographer buying a full frame dslr for half its price with a lens thats not compatible.

Either way the truth will come out when you post a couple of pictures with exif data :) looking forward to you shots.

I understand where ur coming from dude, but no need for members to be so rude..:D

Soldato
I understand where ur coming from dude, but no need for members to be so rude..:D
Unless there have been posts deleted, then nobody has been being rude. Sceptical (rightly, given the OP), yes, but not rude. Take everything with a pinch of salt and thicken your skin a bit :eek:

Look forward to pics when you get it ...

Associate
OP
Unless there have been posts deleted, then nobody has been being rude. Sceptical (rightly, given the OP), yes, but not rude. Take everything with a pinch of salt and thicken your skin a bit :eek:

Look forward to pics when you get it ...

Cheers , to tell you the truth everyone has a right to their opinion, but to tell you the truth dont give 2 cahoots what they think, minor.:D

Soldato
Less crap talk about haters etc. And just buy the camera, and post a picture.

But we all know we will never hear of this 5Dmk2 again.

Simple really.

Back
Top Bottom