Looking to build for msfs2020

I did think that but when i do nothing happens i'm thinking the card is not in right
After you have the PC fully turned off (I mean: at the plug), make sure the power connector(s) are fully inserted (they can be a bit tricksy) and the card is happy in the slot.

Are you using HDMI or DP? DP can be problematic on some cards, nvidia have released a firmware update to fix some of the issues.

After you have the PC fully turned off (I mean: at the plug), make sure the power connector(s) are fully inserted (they can be a bit tricksy) and the card is happy in the slot.

Are you using HDMI or DP? DP can be problematic on some cards, nvidia have released a firmware update to fix some of the issues.
I think i may have the wrong leads trying to power it up

from asus forum help

New definition: the LED behavior with a 16-pin adaptor cable (splitter) is:
Red = System shutdown/hibernate/sleep
No LED effect = System on, connector inserted properly

If your PSU has the new 16-pin cable, then connect that directly to the GPU - cleaner build and indicator always off.

from asus forum help

New definition: the LED behavior with a 16-pin adaptor cable (splitter) is:
Red = System shutdown/hibernate/sleep
No LED effect = System on, connector inserted properly

If your PSU has the new 16-pin cable, then connect that directly to the GPU - cleaner build and indicator always off.
yes changed power cable out for those other two and now i can even get geforce experience download

Back
Top Bottom