Lost Ark EU - !!

Permabanned
Yeah there will be a final trailer sometime next week, have a look at that and maybe try a few hours and see if you like it or not since you don’t need to pay anything.

comes down to whether you like mmos and top down arpgs tbh.

I like both, a lot, but I have never played a "foreign" mmo for long and never played an MMO "properly" since WOW(quit that years ago mind).

Played a lot of POE over the years. Will give it a go anyway. :)

Soldato
Other than camera angle - its not an arpg.

I watched some Korean streamers last night. The game just looks like a conventional f2p grinding simulator, common from Korea - they gave it a top down camera just so it has something different from other grinding simulators

Soldato
Quite a few updates the last few days.

Founders Pack video

Twitch Drop event

Amazon also mentioned DX11 support will be on the EU release next week including the up to date Berserker Madness rework.

Soldato
Not long to go and I can't wait.

I cut my teeth on grindy, Asian mmos and they still manage to hold my attention over 20 years later. I can't wait.

The gameplay and general feel of the game seems great and it does look like it caters to people who don't have 5 hours a day to game.

I'm still undecided on the founders pack but I think I'll end up pulling the trigger. The benefits of the bronze pack seems decent for the cost. Plus the 3 day headstart is a nice bonus.

Soldato
OP
Pre-download is available for everyone tonight around 5pm.

LAUNCH TIMING

PRE-DOWNLOAD

Pre-download will be available starting on Monday, February 7 at 9AM Pacific time (5PM UTC), regardless of whether or not you purchased a Founder’s Pack.

There is no option for pre-period character creation or name reservation; your name will be “reserved” or locked only when you finish the character customization screen.

HEAD START

Servers will open for Head Start access on Tuesday, February 8 at 9AM Pacific (5PM UTC). You must purchase a Founder’s Pack to receive access to the 3-day Head Start. If you purchase a Founder’s Pack at any time during the Head Start, you will be able to play for the remainder of the Head Start period.

LAUNCH

Servers for all regions will open for launch on Friday, February 11 at 9 AM Pacific (5PM UTC). Players will be able to play for free at this time!

Soldato
Just picked up the bronze founders pack as the in laws are here this weekend so i want to get some gaming time in from tomorrow.

Going to start with a Gunlancer as I mainly play a tanky build. I quite fancied bard for support but I despise classes being gender locked and I don't want to play a female character.

Soldato
Interested but don't think I can justify buying a founders pack of any tier. Fully expect shenanigans in the shop at some point. Will defiantly give it a try though once released to us plebeians.

Soldato
Soldato
OP
I enjoyed the Bard and Destroyer back in the other versions, but I'll go Sorcerer for release !

I'll just join any server with space to play, not interested in being on the most popular.

Back
Top Bottom