Lost Ark EU - !!

Soldato
Went in blind yesterday, decided to go Gunlancer.

Took me about 30 mins to get into it but really enjoyed the few hours I played.

It is going to take a long time to get used to the controls. WASD muscle memory will be hard to shift. I haven't played a point and click game since the 90s.

Is there anyway of having left click stop you moving when you let go as opposed to where you left the cursor?

I think you can just hold the left click down and 'aim' where you're running with the cursor if that helps? Failing that, pressing T will auto run in the direction you're facing.

Soldato
I think you can just hold the left click down and 'aim' where you're running with the cursor if that helps? Failing that, pressing T will auto run in the direction you're facing.

That's what I'm doing but ideally want my character to stop as soon as I let go of left click instead of running to the last cursor position.

Soldato
I'm the dumb, got to lv20, really enjoying it. Thought I had a weird bug with cards, was talking on discord about it and my wife said 'don't relog' just as I relogged... 12,500 in queue. Jesus wept.

Either they add more capacity to the servers or find a way to shard this game. Because come Friday, it's going to be a massacre.

Soldato
Easily 1mil+ come Friday considering they are already at 500k+. Wonder how far over the 1mil mark it will go?
I'll be one of the ones causing the fires on Friday, planning on Sharpshooter.

Soldato
This is the trouble with paying for early access, it ends up being paying for early queuing.
Well you do get access to plenty off goodies and boost that us plebeians don't. Whether it's worth it or not is up for debate on how you value your cash. The platinum founders pack won't mean much to many as everyone is rich on this forum, but its an entire month's disposal income for me. Can't risk it on a game I have not played along with the fact I'm not too fond of the likes of diabolo/torchlight I get a headache after awhile with those, dunno why I think it's just the frantic nature of them with never ending packs of mobs with no stopping. This seems to go at a slower pace with the killing sections in bursts split up.

Last edited:
Soldato
Really enjoying it so far. Combat is solid and seems to be a decent variety of builds and strategies to choose from.

Managed to play about 10 hours far so already feels like I've got my money's worth from the founders pack.... Which is probably a good thing as I doubt I'll get on from 5pk onwards, given how long the queues are!

Associate
Queued for over an hour. 17k down to 3k. Gave up and did something else. Was too late to get much in and kind of forgot I was even queued in the background. Hopefully gets better or will have been a waste. Managed about 2 hour total so far for £13 so not a total loss at least.

Back
Top Bottom