Lost Ark EU - !!

Soldato
yeah in as well, low pop Calvasus, looks like it's French/English

most normal chat is English so far

Tried that, I selected Calvasus but when I finish my character creation it says Trixion. Tried it three times now, and three times it puts me on Trixion despite me having selected Calvasus.

Soldato
Got a starter char on 8 servers, gonna wait until the dust settles, and see what's best to play on.

Sceptrum
Ninevah
Brelshaza
Antares
Theamine
Inanna
Beatrice
Calvasus

Soldato
Tried that, I selected Calvasus but when I finish my character creation it says Trixion. Tried it three times now, and three times it puts me on Trixion despite me having selected Calvasus.
I went on Slen along with a bunch of mates. After character creation it listed a different server. Came back out of the game and back in and it showed as correctly on Slen. So may just be a bug for you.

Associate
Can't see what all the fuss is about - played 3 hours this morning and its utter rubbish. Just a generic typical Korean MMO same as every other

Soldato
Can't see what all the fuss is about - played 3 hours this morning and its utter rubbish. Just a generic typical Korean MMO same as every other

I was sceptical for the first 20 levels but its gets increasingly more fun / complex / difficult as you continue.

I did my first 4 man dungeon a few hours ago as part of the main quest and it was phenomenal.

Some of the questing is rubbish and just wants you to go back and forth gathering stuff, but when you get to a good dungeon, the combat is miles better than most other games.

Associate
I was sceptical for the first 20 levels but its gets increasingly more fun / complex / difficult as you continue.

I did my first 4 man dungeon a few hours ago as part of the main quest and it was phenomenal.

Some of the questing is rubbish and just wants you to go back and forth gathering stuff, but when you get to a good dungeon, the combat is miles better than most other games.

Think I'll stick to Elder Scrolls online

Associate
Only played a couple of hours so far, seems fairly decent. Feels a little like a cross between WoW and Diablo, I'm struggling a little with the default buttons and wonder if the game might be better suited to a controller.

Back
Top Bottom