US: lucifer

Soldato
The dream at the start when that got leaked back end of last year everyone was hoping this is how Chloe found out about him but they curve balled that and shut it down. At the end it almost looked like Chloe was about to go in for a kiss before Lucifer got his bright idea.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
do you think that was the end of the character or will they go and get his soul again!

you could make it a running gag like killing Kenny in south park

Soldato
Wasn't too bad this week, Hopefully Chloe and Pierce doesn't become a proper thing, I'm still hoping for the storyline of Pierce trying to kill Chloe which results in her finding out about Lucifer finally.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
still think even in a crap week it always has some laughs, Tricia Helfer trying to be not evil always brings out a chuckle

plus they need to give Maze more to do..at the minute she is such a killjoy..she needs to be out beating people up

Soldato
Getting a tad bored or frustrated with the show. The murderer of the week episodes are getting stale as is Maze who was a great character. There isn't any danger or end villain in sight thus far and I'm not sure what the producers are aiming for in what remains of the season.

Associate
I hope that Cain decides to kill Chloe and then Lucifer has to step in and finally show his real self to her i.e he gets his face back.

I'm kind of betting on him trying to throw her off the balcony of Lucifer's place, the constantly regrowing wings have become too much of a plot point not too in my view.

Associate
Im wondering if the blonde bar manager that Cain knows might turn out to be important. It seemed like they made sure Lucifer never met the character, maybe she is another immortal and is just pretending to be grandmother/granddaughter. Didnt Lucifer state at some point that Azreal was female.

Back
Top Bottom