1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lucifer

Discussion in 'US TV shows discussion.' started by ethan, Sep 20, 2014.

1. krooton

Caporegime

Scratch that, I thought last week's episode was the last episode, didn't realize!

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  2. Glanza

Capodecina

It was the last official episode of S3, the two episodes we'll get this week would have aired in S4 like we had extra episodes in S3.

3. Rroff

Man of Honour

Took me more than half the episode to figure out the connection but glad I caught it before the reveal heh.

Heh Episode 26 - played a few games that use that observatory as an ending :D

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  4. Scoobie Dave

Perma Banned

5. Rroff

Man of Honour

I hope it isn't Netflix, they do some shows well but their take on shows like this tend to be a bit mundane - looking quite good but ultimately a bit flavourless for want of a better way to put it. Kind of like The Spirit movie - it should have been good but ultimately you just felt disconnected from it.

6. Glanza

Capodecina

It would make sense for Amazon to pick it up as they have the rights for distribution everywhere but the US, if they can get those sorted they should pick it up hopefully as they know how many people watch it on their platform.

7. Kainz

Capodecina

Yeah, I smiled when I saw it. GTAV and Mafia II memories came flooding back :D

8. checjb

Wise Guy

I watched ep 25 (the one about Ella) and I can see why they didn't air it originally. Although I couldn't put my finger on it, it all just seemed less 'polished'. For example, the house at the start was so obviously a set. At the girl playing Rhi Rhi simply cannot act. She was awful to watch. It was nice to have another episode but it really did feel like watching a dress rehearsal.

9. Rroff

Man of Honour

You not watched House? that is how she acts/type of character heh.

I dunno though a little rough around the edges I quite liked that episode though the execution could have been done better.

10. Glanza

Capodecina

They were ok but if they'd shoe horned them into S4 they would have felt like the filler episodes in s3 did were I felt 'why make this' they don't fit the usual flow of the show and are pretty much standalone for the most part, if it does manage to get renewed for s4 will we see her back? I'd doubt it somehow.

11. Rroff

Man of Honour

Dunno if we'd see that actor back but I believe Azrael would have featured in season 4.

12. FTM

Soldato

I enjoyed the episode where everything was different

Neil Gaiman narrating as god was a nice touch

13. focus130

Gangster

Just read that the 16th of June is the drop dead date for the show. Apparently, this means that after this date the cast and crew are free to find other work so if it hasn't been picked up by this date it is unlikely to. Obviously, it doesn't stop it been picked up after but if key cast members are signed up to new work it makes it more difficult.

14. Glanza

Capodecina

There was a post doing the rounds over the weekend that they'll know this week if it's getting picked up by one of the 'streaming' services.

15. Glanza

Capodecina

16. Kainz

Capodecina

17. Combat Fighter

Soldato

18. Rroff

Man of Honour

So Lucifer has been saved eh...

19. pepp77

Mobster

Me neither. Very different.