1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lucifer

Discussion in 'US TV shows discussion.' started by ethan, Sep 20, 2014.

1. james.miller

Capodecina

Odd that Amazon themselves didn't go for it, but happy Netflix has at least. :)

2. rids57

Soldato

It had gone on for so long I thought it was dead and buried, so this is fantastic news :)

3. focus130

Gangster

Great it has been renewed. Rumour is for 10 episodes. Wonder if they will stick with police procedural stuff or mix it up a bit more with more elements from the comics.

4. Glanza

Capodecina

If it's 10 episodes should be no filler and now it's on Netflix and Fox don't have their hands on it to make it a police procedural we might get more of the supernatural stuff now.

5. HeX

Capodecina

Great news!

6. Mark1989

Capodecina

Yey it's saved I'll finish last season now then :)

7. FTM

Soldato

might be able to make it a bit more adult as well now?

8. Glanza

Capodecina

My only wish is for Lucifer to get back to S1 rather than the show in S3 now they aren't being told what to do by Fox.

9. Glanza

Capodecina

Not sure how to feel about this but Netflix have ordered 10 episodes and Lucifer have decided to split it into 2 5 parts

10. Glanza

Capodecina

Changed again now we'll get S4 in one binge lump sum as is tradition.

11. Mark1989

Capodecina

That's much better way of doing it imo the whole mid season finale just do my head in.

Also did any one bother with the bonus episodes they did? My Mrs is wanting me to watch them but I'm not fussed for just a filler.

I enjoyed the finale but I'd of been ****** if it wasn't saved as that was left way too open.

12. Glanza

Capodecina

The first filler wasn't great but the second one was a nice touch.

13. XPE

Soldato

Just caught with the 3 season's on prime, will need to renew my Netflix account when season 4 comes round :D

14. TheOracle

Capodecina

I've been on a season 3 binge over the last week or so. Enjoyed most of the episodes.
    Watched 24 and 25 last night and thought it was really strange. 24 felt like the season finale, but there are two more to go. 25 was really weird as if 24 didn't happen? No idea what to expect tonight when I watch 26

:edit: ignore me, they are episodes that didn't make the cut aren't they...and simply shown as bonus episodes. Should rename then bonus1 and bonus 2 really rather than 25 and 26.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  15. JBod

Soldato

They were put out for the fans after everyone thought Lucifer was cancelled forever.

16. rids57

Soldato

I've just binged S3 while recovering from flu and just have the two extra episodes left to watch. E23 and E24 were the best episodes of the whole series as far as I'm concerned and that ending was a real doozy. Can't wait for S4 now, no matter how many episodes it is, I absolutely love this show. :)

17. J.T

Mobster

This is great news, I just binged all 3 seasons over a week so really looking forward to this coming back.

The two bonus episodes in season 3 would have been ok if they were in the middle of the season, the "Else Worlds" one is quite good.

18. Glanza

Capodecina

Originally they were filmed for filler episodes in s4 like we had in s3 but due to them getting cancelled they released them anyway as they were ready to go.

Now it's on Netflix they should be no filler episodes as the episode count hasn't been stretched to meet America's odd obsession of making all TV shows 20+ episodes.

19. Glanza

Capodecina

20. Kainz

Capodecina

Worst teaser ever, but its great to get a date :D