1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lucifer

Discussion in 'US TV shows discussion.' started by ethan, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Jonny2284

Wise Guy

Yup. Saw a lot of people on the Lucifer subreddit complaining about Netflix cutting it short. Like I said there, a year ago all you had was a major cliffhanger, Netflix gave them a chance to finish that story and bring the story to a conclusion, how can you complain about that?

2. Glanza

Capodecina

Vocal minority that never want the show to end etc, If they take how well they did with s4 and up it into s5 we should get 10 really good episodes.

3. Glanza

Capodecina

4. Combat Fighter

Soldato

5. Glanza

Capodecina

6. FTM

Soldato

I remember seeing Neil Gaiman as god..did the bloke in the hospital who claimed to be god count as well?

7. Greboth

Mobster

Timothy Omundson? From memory of that episode, wasn't he only channelling God due to his belt buckle rather than actually being God. So I'd say no it doesn't count. Though I do like Timothy Omundson so would have liked to have seen him actually have played God. Though he had a stroke shortly after recording Lucifer so even if they wanted to have him continue he wouldn't have been able to.

8. Glanza

Capodecina

9. Greboth

Mobster

You'd expect season 5 to have been written with some sort of ending that wraps the show up. It seems strange to want to then carry it on but Lucifer is a fun show so more episodes is not a bad thing.

10. chroniclard

Capodecina

Should just end it, 4 dragged a bit, US shows either get cancelled early or they flog a dead horse for ages......

11. Combat Fighter

Soldato