US: lucifer

Soldato
Not a bad trailer at all. The chick Maze is kissing seems to be Eve, so its nice that she's back assuming it is her that is. Hopefully the show regains some of it's lost focus as I didn't think much of the first half of the last season.

Soldato
All remaining episodes of S5 (9 - 16) have just dropped.

1 episode in. Same formula, murder of the week, will they/won't they, but a lot more celestial stuff so far :)

Soldato
There's nothing different to the previous seasons, so if you've stuck with it so far, how is it 'garbage'?

Boxing episode was a bit boring and lucifer has gone a bit more whiney and a caricature of himself - but still enjoying the show :)

How could you not enjoy the musical episode?!

Last edited:
Permabanned
Think we gave up after S5, which was extremely poor and much lower quality than previous seasons. I forget if we even bothered to start 6.

Its suffered/tailed off badly like a lot of longer running series do. :)

May watch if we run out of other stuff to watch.

Actually, reading above not sure we finished 5 or there is even a s6?. :cry:

Soldato
Some decent episodes again this half, not a fan of the musical one but the rest were traditional in that sense.

Surprised that they went through with killing Dan and not getting him back, wonder if this will be one of the storylines in s6. Seeing Tricia Helfer as mum again for a cameo was a nice callback.

Soldato
Just finished ep 14. Don't know what people are complaining about, it's the same formula as the previous seasons.

However, Chloe has become very whiney - everytime she's on screen she's whinging to lucifer about the relationship. She's gone from a strong woman to a lovesick puppy - totally out of character.

Soldato
Surprised that they went through with killing Dan and not getting him back, wonder if this will be one of the storylines in s6. Seeing Tricia Helfer as mum again for a cameo was a nice callback.

Wow, the scene in the hospital with trixie was tough :(

I lost my dad recently, so maybe that's why, but the thought of a young kid growing up without her dad hit me in the feels.

Last edited:
Soldato
Funeral scene and revenge was good. As Dan is in hell, I doubt it's the last we have seen of him.

Ella and Lucifer's duet was nice :)

One more episode to go!

Back
Top Bottom