US: lucifer

Soldato
I didn’t think much of 5b. I was bored a lot of the time. Finished it earlier today and agree with ivrytwr3 about Trix and Chloe comments.

I was hoping Ella would get some good character development but no.

I knew Douche was being setup to be killed off the moment he got his own episode. At least he got a brilliant send of tbh, which was very well done I thought.

Michael: Crap baddie of the season. I expected expected more evil villain.

God: Sucked. Great seeing Tricia making a cameo though.

Maze: I really enjoyed her acting in 5b. The whole soul thing was great, as well as her scenes in Douche’s apartment where she breaks down.

Amenadiel: Character ruined.

Linda: At least she got closure regarding her daughter. It’ll be interesting what the next season brings.

Tricia: Awwwwww!

Soldato
Season finale

Brill!

Flaming sword was pretty puny - surely they could have made that look better!

Chloe going bad ass on Michael - cool.

The demons were pretty poor - I was hoping for proper demons - i guess the budget couldn't stretch :(

Oh my me - lol.

Really good season and finale - looking forward to s6

Soldato
watched the lot and had some meh eps but overall good :)

the best line of the series was in the finale

Lucifer to Michael, 'I mean, what on earth are you wearing? Is winter coming or something" :cry:

Man of Honour
It was OK, some bits really brought out the way characters had developed in a way you don't often see in TV but other bits the writers had obviously just quickly written stuff in and moved on. Generally I quite enjoyed it but some bits were getting a bit lame.

Soldato
I'm struggling to see this one out, but 5 season in I need to see it to the end. Damn, it's gone downhill.

Every episode is a bloody musical, and as for god......what a muppet.

Lucifier meets high school musical.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I must have missed season 6 being announced, I finished season 5 thinking that was it. Glad there is another season to wrap things up, so many loose ends!

Man of Honour
Cartoon episode, the cartoon bits meh - not a fan of them at the best of times though. Might have been amusing for a short time.

Soldato
Binged it last night and this morning, sad to see it go but this season has been allover the shop, least they gave it a decent ending and it almost wrapped everything up.

Wasn't a fan of them shoving new characters in when they had plenty of other stories to wrap up that could've been done better, Adam was way too much for his introduction.

Back
Top Bottom