Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
MikeHowett said:
Fresh pics taken today:D

21bs.jpg

20" iMac 2.0GHz Core Duo, 2GB RAM, 256MB X1600, 500GB HDD

dsc01997gs7.jpg

17" Core2Duo MacBook Pro 2.33GHz, 2GB RAM, 256MB X1600, 160GB HDD, Glossy screen

dsc01996ei2.jpg

:D

FAO MikeHowett

I would just like to ask a question about the little circles on your macbook pro. I am guessing they are "Wildeepz Display Cushions" or something similar ?

How well do they work in stopping the screen touching the keyboard I'm getting a macbook pro soon and don't wont any key marks on my screen. do they course any extra strain on the hinge or the latch at all ?

Any info on how you find them would be great

Thanks
XD-3

Associate
XD-3 said:
FAO MikeHowett

I would just like to ask a question about the little circles on your macbook pro. I am guessing they are "Wildeepz Display Cushions" or something similar ?

How well do they work in stopping the screen touching the keyboard I'm getting a macbook pro soon and don't wont any key marks on my screen. do they course any extra strain on the hinge or the latch at all ?

Any info on how you find them would be great

Thanks
XD-3

Hey, sorry for the delayed reply!

Yep you're right they are Wildeepz.

I bought them not to stop the screen touching the keyboard but to stop the bezel rubbing on the palm rest area, although they do both :) You would need to put a fair amount of pressure on the top of the screen to make it touch the keboard with the Wildeepz attached.

They do put more strain on the latch but not enough to damage it plus you could use the thinner Wildeepz that come in the package if you wanted to reduce the strain.

They also help to make the MacBook Pro feel more secure when closed :)

Hope this is of some help to you!

Permabanned
MaxPower said:
Im liking all the plugs under the desk puts mine to shame.

PS If I use my CTU image enhance I might be able to get your credit card number from that picture.

LOL CTU :)

Power cables always annoy the hell out of me. No matter how you approach trying to get some kind of "order" to how they cross over each other and what not, it always ends up a freekin mess!

Soldato
gavsim said:
My setup - Macbook with 23" Cinema Display and Imac G5

http://www.2design4.com/mac/1.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.2design4.com/mac/2.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.2design4.com/mac/3.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.2design4.com/mac/4.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

What is the Display connected to?

Man of Honour
gavsim said:
My setup - Macbook with 23" Cinema Display and Imac G5

The JBL Creature 2 speakers go so well with the iMac, I am sporting a pair with my 24 incher. I used to have a 20" G5, they are simply fantastic. :cool: :)

Soldato
MikeHowett said:
Hey, sorry for the delayed reply!

Yep you're right they are Wildeepz.

I bought them not to stop the screen touching the keyboard but to stop the bezel rubbing on the palm rest area, although they do both :) You would need to put a fair amount of pressure on the top of the screen to make it touch the keboard with the Wildeepz attached.

They do put more strain on the latch but not enough to damage it plus you could use the thinner Wildeepz that come in the package if you wanted to reduce the strain.

They also help to make the MacBook Pro feel more secure when closed :)

Hope this is of some help to you!

You really shouldn't need any thing.... :mad:

Soldato
Those who have an Apple Cinema 23" Display;

How do you find it? I'm contemplating getting one before I finish being a student (to get the discount ;)). Was it worth the premium price? How is it for gaming / DVD's?

I really find I have to be careful with TFT's as most I use kill my eyes, fortunately these Apple Cinema Display's are lovely to look at - hence me thinking about getting one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom