Mach Loop Eagles

I've added a google maps link for CadWest car Park to my last post :)

Just so you don't get lost ;)

I'll be in/driving this

spain.jpg

Last edited:
I've added a google maps link for CadWest car Park to my last post :)

Just so you don't get lost ;)

I'll be in/driving this

Cool,

<edit>

I'll be going tomorrow/Thursday/Friday most likley, is it worth bringing ear defenders? or is that considered lame? :D

Last edited:
Thats all part of it the Noise :), + everyone is listening out for the aircraft. after the Eagles day my ears were ringing for a couple of days, so bring them, and use if needed.

Lets hope for a busy day.

I'll be out there all day tomorrow (Wed) so I wont be on the Forum, I'll post how it went tomorrow evening

Web cam link for Cadwest, were on the other side of it, looks very poor there today, the mountain is behind the bridge,

http://www.gwynedd.gov.uk/camera/abermaw/webcam1.jpg

If your there Tomorrow (Wed), I'll see you in the CadWest Car park 8-8.30,

:)

Just booked a B&B for tomorrow night so will be there tomorrow morning in the carpark around 8am, so will definitley be doing Wed/Thurs, if I have fun i'll go on till Friday! I drive a big silver Honda Accord estate.

I've just been doing landscapes for the last few trips, I need a change tbh, i'll bring me gold rimmed aviators too.. (kidding :p )

(goes to dust off 300 F2.8 and charge batteries)

OK mate,see you in the morning +were going to get snow there tomorrow I think :)

Yeah just been looking at the forecast, one of the main reasons for me wanting to go tomorrow, I can imagine some nice shots with some sunlight punching through really stormy cloud, so on so fourth!

Cya tomorrow..

Just booked a B&B for tomorrow night so will be there tomorrow morning in the carpark around 8am, so will definitley be doing Wed/Thurs, if I have fun i'll go on till Friday! I drive a big silver Honda Accord estate.

I've just been doing landscapes for the last few trips, I need a change tbh, i'll bring me gold rimmed aviators too.. (kidding :p )

(goes to dust off 300 F2.8 and charge batteries)

Shouldn't be hard to spot V-Spec then, he'll be the one dressed like Goose from Top Gun.... :D I think he drove an Accord as well....

I'm definately going Fri, so if you're still around, hope to see you then.

I might go tomorrow with a couple mates (depends if its gonna rain all day or something), if I do, we're be in a blue Ford Focus C-max, we only live 40mins up the road :)

Back
Top Bottom