MAJOR Superpi - Survey

Soldato
monkeypants said:
It's me, is that on phase?

Yeah MachII.

But that was my old 740, I have a slightly newer one that seems to be better under water.
sat burning in @ 2800mhz 1.5v atm, and my MachII is off for some tweaks (better gas), so hopfuly can break a 22sec SuperPI in a couple of weeks :)

egt

egt

Associate
Best i could do with tighter timings:

screenshot.jpg

Soldato
Marvt74 said:
Did you try the idea of using a dead p4 heatspreader ontop of the core to even the pressure?

Well we going major off topic here - check out the Dothan threads and maybe post in there, but for now:

Im tring to find one now(IHS), before my r507 modded MachII comesback.

Its still a nightmare to fit for extended use though, ok for maybe a few Bench runs, but overall its only gives a couple of hundred mhz over watercooling.

Im 24/7 Prime stable at 2800mhz 1.55v ATM fast enough for what i need.

Soldato
Damn you WeeScott - your overclock thread nearly melted my poor chip and now you're trying to break my memory! (If I ever get that OCZ Booster working it'll be your fault when the house burns down!) :p

Still - I got this on the old XP-M (IQYHA and GSkill LE - Same one in your other table :D )

screenie2.jpg

Image fixed: if you struggle to read it the full image can be found here

Last edited:
Soldato
Funny you should say that - I'm just trying to reduce it now - killing my bandwidth! Damn this rubbish paint - need a better art package! (will get it sorted shortly honest!)

Back
Top Bottom