Malaysian GP 2009 - Race 2/17

So do you think anyone will use double KERS on qualifying?

Do they have a speed trap on the pit straight before the braking section? Love to see what speed you are doing with 13.2 secs of KER - though maybe pit straight not long enough for it...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Why do people get so worked up about Hamilton being a Swiss "Resident"?
Jenson Button lives in Monaco.
David Coulthard lived in Monaco.
Damon Hill lived in the Republic of Ireland.
Nigel Mansell lived in the Isle of Man.
Michael Schumacher lived in Switzerland.​
As it happens, for the most part, all of these people spend most of the year living in hotels somewhere outside the country of their birth.

Why do people get so worked up about Hamilton being a Swiss "Resident"?
Jenson Button lives in Monaco.
David Coulthard lived in Monaco.
Damon Hill lived in the Republic of Ireland.
Nigel Mansell lived in the Isle of Man.
Michael Schumacher lived in Switzerland.​
As it happens, for the most part, all of these people spend most of the year living in hotels somewhere outside the country of their birth.
Generally because it was a number of years before they did the move - Hamilton pretty much pre-empted his salary for his second year to avoid tax by jumping ship as soon as possible...

To me thats quite a difference...

Why do the revs always sound so erratic and ugly in the Ferraris?
It's not a nice sound.

I think this is the issue that was mentioned during practice, that the sound goes out of synch with the video on the cameras, so you effectively hear them running at the wrong revs...

So much for the naysayers eh? Bet raikkonnen was so happy to put in a good lap there, only to have it hammered away by button a few laps later on..

oh.. alonso finally out of the pits... *rolls eyes* and straight onto the grass...

Piquet posted a time? Be worried if he has when hes next to Alonso who still hasnt :p

LOL I think Alonso needs TomTom more than 2 working ears...

Back
Top Bottom