Malaysian GP 2009 - Race 2/17

still waiting for the online coverage to start.. meh... at least I have the radio stream

okay, so its their stupid website that's at fault... since I found the stream via bbc sport... meh

Last edited:
Morning all! The sun is shinning here. Quite warm. Shaping upto to be a great day. Qualifying then off out with the lads to the pub to watch the national. Couldn't be better. Hope Im up for the race tomorrow though :p

All teams bar McLaren & Toro Rosso have new engines :eek:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/74228

Wow, the humidity must be getting to them there. So there is going to be more than a few times where they will have to use an engine 3 times.

Wow, the humidity must be getting to them there. So there is going to be more than a few times where they will have to use an engine 3 times.

I heard earlier that they can still re-use the engines from Austrailia in later races.

They're more likely to run a new engine at a place that's stressful for the motors, then pop a used one in for the kinder tracks.

Yeah, from what I understand, after each race, the engines are 'sealed' and they can reuse any engine at any race during the season, so who knows...

Qualifying pre-amble time.... waffle waffle mclaren rubbish waffle for an hour.. coffee time... where'd them cookies gone?

Quali 1 in 45 mins...bring it on.

Hadn't thought about 1 engine being used 3 times, so Monaco is my bet for this as it's not that stressful on engines I'd have thought.

yes, you missed that bit between your shoulder blades now get back in the shower and sort it out ;)

Great quote from last weekend - "baricello wants to fight with everyone"

Back
Top Bottom