Malaysian GP 2009 - Race 2/17

It really does seem to me that Massa is in a better position car wise than Hamilton is at the moment - Ferraris far quicker than 16th, while the Mclaren isnt good enough to get into top 10 again.

Its gonna be interesting with Hamiltons magic and Massa coming from the back - expect them to be near each other after the first few laps...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Good qualy so far. Didnt expect the McLarens to get into the top ten. Massa is the surprise though.. woopsie! I dont think its really anything to worry about though. The Ferrari does have pace proven by Kimi.

Wahoo Hamilton and maybe Alonso out :D

Strike that Alonso sneaks it...

Seriously? I thought they look worse here than Aus - kinda opposite way round. Epecially with KERS being more useful here and the new parts they brought - sure it will get better on race trim...

Yeah, I thought they where going to just sneak into ~10. but they didn't.

I just noticed... there's no KERS display on Raikkonen's graphics... has he had it switched off? that could be good news for everyone else, given how it is said that ferrari are relying on KERS to keep up

Wish Q3 was a few minutes longer - just gets so hectic so quickly - damn the relative experience of time <shakes fist>...

Hmm Im not sure what Kimis time indicates - hes got all the KERS weight without the benefit and still not last in the top 10. That could be impressive IF they get KERS sorted out for use tomorrow. Cant tell fuel until tonight tbh - I dont he'll be siginificantly heavy...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom